God's Hand

After a few hours the surgeon and his staff finally came out of the waiting room. He had an expressionless face when he approached the group. "The surgery went well". "He will be in a hospital for a few days trying to recover and he may be discharged this week". Jungkook shook his hand and bowed in a 90 degree angle to show in gratitude. "You kids should get some rest, you have been here for a long time". "There is no need to worry because your friend is in stable condition and we are monitoring him carefully. For the first time in a long time Tzuyu showed her beautiful smile. Thankful that God's hand was able to heal his heart. Then right after Suga, Jin, RM, and J-Hope went back to King's Club to get some rest while the Sakook and Dahmin couple went back to Hanam Hills. Dahyun and Sana insisted Tzuyu to come with them. She was hesitant at first because she did not want to leave Taehyung but after what the surgeon said she gladly agreed.

The group of five was greeted by Secretary Hong and Jimin's parents. Mrs. Park greeted the group of five. "You must be tired after all the stress". "Come now we have extra guest rooms and the chefs prepared some food for you". Mr. Park put one hand on Jungkook's shoulder and the other hand on Jimin's shoulder. He pulled both of them in for a warm embrace shocking the two brothers. "I want to let you know that I am proud of you both and I will always love you". "This whole situation has taught me that life is too short and you should live it to your fullest". "I'm glad that we can finally put the past behind us and move forward". "You both are grown men now and I will respect your decisions as long as it makes you happy". 

Mrs. Park came over to the group of three and joined in on the hug and whispered to Jungkook and Jimin. "These are two very lucky girls, remember I want grandkids". Jungkook and Jimin released the hug and looked at each other awkwardly. Jimin put his hand behind his neck and looked over at a smiling Dahyun. His rosy red cheeks blushing from embarrassment while Jungkook scoffed at his mother's statement and then looked at Sana who was nervously fiddling her figures and he gave her a wide bunny smile. Even though Dahyun and Sana had no idea what was going on, Tzuyu was very perceptive. She whispered in Dahyun and Sana's ears and gave a wink. Both of their reactions were priceless. Sana went wide-eyed and put both of her hands on her cheeks and tapped them repeatedly to try to get rid of her thoughts while Dahyun started fanning herself because the atmosphere in the room was definitely hot. She couldn't imagine doing "it" with Jimin just the thought of it made Dahyun's face go hot red.

Jimin's parents invited the group to the dinner table. The chefs prepared a grand meal for the guests. When the meal arrived Dahyun's mouth was watering just by looking at the food. Sana just had her mouth wide-open showing a surprised expression. "Have you never see food before?" Tzuyu said while giggling. "Of course, but this is way too much food" Dahyun replied. Tzuyu looked at them with confusion. She is the princess of Taiwan so she was treated to 5-star meals every day. "This is normal isn't it" Tzuyu said. "NO!" Sana and Dahyun said loudly while startling the Park family who was at the table as well. "We are sorry!" they said at the same time with their heads down. The rest of the group burst into laughter. "Yeobo, these girls are so cute aren't they" Mrs. Park said. "Ne, I can't wait for both of them to be my daughter in-laws" Mr.Park said. This earned both smiles from the Dahmin and Sakook couple. The group of seven enjoyed their meals wholeheartedly as a family.

 The group of seven enjoyed their meals wholeheartedly as a family

Sorry for the late update

Sorry for the late update. I have been really busy recently. 

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life .

As always I appreciate your love and support.