Proposal (part 1)

With the help of his parents Jimin finally had an idea how to propose to Dahyun. He wanted it to be special so they can remember this moment forever. He called his grandparents who lived in Busan and asked for their help in renting a beach. They were powerful and influential people so surely it could be done. He would ask Dahyun for a family trip to Busan but little did she know that he was going to propose to her on the beautiful beach. He wanted everyone who was important to him to witness the moment. He called Mr. Kim, Secretary Hong, Tzuyu, The Bantang boys, Sana, and of course his own family. Dahyun was sleeping peacefully when Jimin lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Dubu...". "Hey Dubu... wake up" he said softly. She started to wake up slowly as she yawned and stretched her arms out. "Chim!" she said while smiling brightly. Jimin kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear "We are taking a family trip to Busan to visit my grandparents". "They will be excited to see you" he said with eye-smiles. Dahyun made her mouth in a shape of an O as she was surprised that they were all going on a trip together. In just a short time it felt like she was already a part of the Park family.

While she got ready for the trip, Jimin hid the diamond wedding ring in a special box so it wouldn't get lost or stolen. He remembers walking in the jewelry store that his friend Cha Eunwoo owns. Park Corporations has been good business partners with "Shining Bright Jewelers". Jimin walked into the store met by a smiling Cha Eunwoo. Ever since he was young he was handsome. His well defined features never changed and because of his visuals it made sense that he would represent one of the most famous and highly reputable jewelers in Korea. "Jimin, great to see you again!" "How may I help you?" Jimin gave a warm smile and a handshake to Cha Eunwoo. "Its nice to see you too". "Actually I came here to purchase a wedding ring..." Jimin said with his hands behind his head. "What???" "You are getting married!!!" Eunwoo said in shock. Jimin simply nodded his head shyly. "It must be the girl who is all over the news". "Her name is Dahyun right?" "Yes" Jimin replied. "Well, I am glad that you choose us". "I have several options to choose from just tell me what you like".

 "I have several options to choose from just tell me what you like"

Jimin followed Eunwoo to the special ring showcase. This room is only shown for the elite. It holds the expensive and rare rings in the world. Jimin started walking around observing the rings until one specific ring caught his eye. "What is this ring?" Cha Eunwoo smiled at Jimin "Well you do have taste". "This is an exclusive ring made in Hong Kong". "It is a red diamond ring". "There is a heart made out of red diamond in the middle and on the outside there a plethora of diamonds surrounding it in a shape of a flower". "Red diamonds symbolize passion and power". "The diamond flower symbolizes the beauty of two lovers". Jimin imagined Dahyun wearing the ring. "I'll take it" Jimin said with confidence. "Coming right up" Eunwoo replied. Now all that's left to do is to make the proposal as romantic as possible. Secretary Hong was the chauffeur and he personally drove the Park Family and friends to Busan. Busan was absolutely beautiful. It was a city surrounded by a gleaming blue sea. It was the perfect spot for Jimin to profess his love to the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

 It was the perfect spot for Jimin to profess his love to the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with

Jimin's grandparents had a massive neo-colonial house

Jimin's grandparents had a massive neo-colonial house. The was design was simplistic but the architecture was fancy. "Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay" Jimin's grandfather said. "Yes our servants will take care of you". "After all we are going to the beach soon" Jimin's grandmother said as she winked at Jimin. Everybody except for Dahyun knew about the proposal so they had to keep it a secret. Jungkook and Jimin went to hug both of their grandparents. They rarely get to see them because of work and school. Busan is far away from Seoul but they had nothing but good memories here. "Look at both of my grandchildren grew up to be so handsome" Jimin's grandmother said while pinching both of their cheeks. "Ow" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time. This earned a laugh from the group. They know how difficult Jimin and Jungkook can be to deal with but grandma puts them in their place. "Honey, now I heard that they even have girlfriends". Jimin's grandfather said. Sana and Dahyun separated themselves from the group to greet them. They were still so shy in meeting family members. The several workers from the house took the luggage of the family and friends. "Alright, this is so cool". "I have never been in a mansion before" Suga said in excitement. Jin slapped the back of his neck "Be respectful you bastard". There were several rooms available for the group. Suga and Jin, RM and J-Hope, Taehyung and Tzuyu, Jimin's parents, Sana and Jungkook, Jimin and Dahyun, and Mr. Kim and Secretary Hong were the pairs that would room with each other. Even though Mr. Kim wanted to strictly room with Dahyun because he wanted "No funny business" going on, Jimin's grandparents were able to convince him that nothing was going to happen. Tomorrow was going to be a big day. The day in which Jimin was going to propose to Dahyun.  

This is building up to the proposal

This is building up to the proposal. Hopefully you still liked the chapter even though it was a bit of a filler.

Busan is beautiful isn't it?

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce .

As always I appreciate your love and support.