Not an Update!!!

So I just wanted to update the readers on my recent chapter and where the story is heading. So my recent chapter implied that Jimin and Dahyun "did it" if you know what I mean. As a writer I don't feel comfortable writing smuts even though I have read some myself mainly because I don't know how too. If I would have wrote a smut then the book would be marked as "Mature" which it is not. Even though there are some sensitive topics in the story I never take it to the extreme. I hope my readers respect my decision as a writer to not include a smut. As for the rest of the book it is sad to say but it is coming to an end. Somewhere between chapters 40-45 I will end the book. The upcoming chapters will be lighthearted and soft specifically the next chapter I will skip to where Dahyun is pregnant(spoiler). Thank you for spreading your love for my story. Each message that you sent me really motivated me to write for you. The Special Thanks section is for people who have voted or just send me a heart warming message that encouraged me on my journey of writing this story. I hope that my writing was up to your standards and that you enjoyed the story. See you around for the next chapter!!!!!

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce, awhjimin, DividedByBlood,  juju_sk, AudreyTatou, PARKJIMINXKIMDAHYUN, and luminastar123.

As always I appreciate your love and support.