The Prince

Secretary Hong approached Kim Dahyun who was closing up the coffee shop. "Excuse me, Miss Kim Dahyun may I have a word with you?". "Of course" Dahyun replied. She brought two cups of charlemagne tea and Secretary Hong thanked Dahyun for her hospitality. "Hi, my name is Dong Hong and I am a secretary at Park Corporations". "I would like to make you an offer" he said as he slid a business card towards Dahyun. "CEO Park Jimin would like to hire you as his assistant". "Wait, do you mean the guy with the suit from yesterday??!!". Secretary Hong burst out laughing "do you not know who he is?". "He is Park Jimin the new CEO at Park Corporations".  "I don't understand...". "Park Corporations is a huge conglomerate company why does he want me to be his assistant?". "I'm not so sure either but he has taken a liking to you and has refused to have anybody else as his assistant". Dahyun was overcome with emotion she doesn't know whether to be happy or sad at the situation. If she accepts the job she will be able to take care of her father and be in a better place financially but then she would have to give up her father's coffee shop where they shared good memories together. Dahyun was conflicted with the whole situation. "Listen, Secretary Hong I'm not sure because I might lose the coffee shop and I don't think I am qualified to be an assistant" she said. "I beg to differ Miss Kim Dahyun, I think you are one of the most qualified candidates". "You are financially responsible and you can run a stable small business, you have more experience than you realize". "Also don't worry about the coffee shop we can buy your business under our company so you wouldn't have to worry about running or losing your business". "Thank you so much for this opportunity Secretary Hong, I'll take you up on your offer" Dahyun exclaimed. Secretary Hong gave a small smile, "see you tomorrow Miss Kim". 

Dahyun tried to wear formal clothing but she felt uncomfortable

Dahyun tried to wear formal clothing but she felt uncomfortable. She entered the huge building and her jaw dropped she couldn't believe that she was actually working at Park Corporations. Sometimes you just need a little bit of luck on your side to reach certain heights. Secretary Hong waved at Dahyun. "Miss Kim, over here!". "I will lead you to CEO Park's office". Dahyun was surprised by the size of Jimin's office, it was actually bigger than her coffee shop. A man with beautiful angelic features walked up to her. "I believe we have met before but I forgot to introduce myself". Jimin reached out his hand. "My name is Park Jimin". Dahyun bowed and shook his hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kim Dahyun". Jimin gave Dahyun the list of tasks that she must do as assistant such as organizing his schedule which includes business meetings. Even though, Dahyun might be inexperienced she was a quick learner and hard worker who will make sure the job will get done. Jimin's parents walked into the room. Dahyun could tell by their presence that they were important figures. "Hi, my name in Kim Dahyun and I am the new assistant" she bowed. Jimin's parents bowed and greeted her back. "Wow!". "Our son got a new assistant so quickly I'm glad our company is on the right path" Jimin's mom chuckled. "Son, we came here to tell you that there is going to an event tonight at the Grand Blue Hotel to introduce yourself to other investors and business partners" Jimin's father said. Jimin's mom put her hand on her son's shoulder. "But there is a catch". "You can't go alone, you must bring a girl because there is a ballroom dance floor where powerful chaebol couples dance". "Partnering with them could boost our business". Jimin sighed. "Eomma, don't worry about that because I already have someone in mind". "Who is it?" she said waiting anxiously for Jimin's answer. "Kim Dahyun will attend the event with me". Dahyun was shocked by Jimin's statement. It was just her first day and now she had to go to a fancy ball with the most respected man in Korea.