Dunzo

The wedding ceremony was over and now it was time for drinks and food to be served. There was huge long table these items could be served and there was even a separate table where guests could grab food and drinks for themselves. It was definitely a fancy wedding but it was expected especially from the Park family.

 It was definitely a fancy wedding but it was expected especially from the Park family

Dahyun was a new woman. She was no longer Kim Dahyun, now she is referred to as Park Dahyun. There was laughter and chatter from the dinner guests as the waiters served some of the most lavish steaks and expensive wines. Suga and Jin hurried back to the wedding. They both took a seat abruptly next to RM and J-Hope. The sweat was visible on their necks and foreheads. Suga loosened his neck tie a bit just so he can talk. "We caught the guy, he is a yakusa". RM finally showed his gummy smile. "Finally!" Jin looked at RM and shook his head. "The ringleader is among us right now at the wedding". J-Hope's eyes widened as he couldn't believe it. "This is still not over?" "No, it isn't" Suga replied. "The real person who is behind this doesn't know that the yakuza has been caught". "So we just lie low until the wedding is over and that is when we pounce on the opportunity to catch the criminals" Jin said.

The group nodded and then motioned over to Jungkook and Taehyung so they could tell them their plan. It is important that Jimin doesn't know because it could ruin the moment. They know how paranoid and worried he gets for Dahyun so they couldn't let him know so he can enjoy celebrating his marriage. After the meals it was time to hit the dance floor. Everybody was invited to dance before Jimin and Dahyun would have a special dance together. Mr. Park and Mrs. Park started dancing hand in hand. The guests were surprised that the old but youthful couple could still dance. Mina danced with her parents as Taehyung danced with Tzuyu but only after Mr. Chou could dance with his daughter first. Jungkook was staring at the dance floor like it was a fiery pit of hell. He remembers last time he was at Tzuyu's birthday party and he refused to dance, his thoughts remained the same. Sana tugged on Jungkook's shoulder while looking down. "Kookie can we please dance" Sana said while giving him puppy eyes. He looked at her face and gave her a disgusted look. He thought about for a while before finally agreeing. "C'mon let's go!" Sana said excitingly dragging Jungkook along.

"I never asked you why you don't want to dance" Sana said still showing her chubby cheeks. Jungkook muttered under his breath "I am not really good at it and I am embarrassed". Sana giggled at his response, "I also can't dance either and it is pretty embarrassing but when I dance with you I get less embarrassed". Jungkook gave a confused expression on his face "What do you mean?" "Are you insulting me?" Sana buried her face on Jungkook's shoulder. "Kookie please just one dance". "Pretty please" she pouted. Jungkook grabbed her hand and followed the rhythm of the beat. For someone who says they are not good he was for sure lying because Jungkook looked like a professional. Sana was surprised because she never saw Jungkook dance before. He wants to portray this bad boy image on the outside but he is just a happy kid on the inside. Sana tried to follow Jungkook to the best of her ability but she is naturally clumsy as she stepped on his foot a few times. Each time she was look down and whisper "Sorry" but Jungkook would pay no mind to this and led the way. It was just a dance and they weren't being judged for it. There was no harm in making mistakes.