Proposal (part 2)

The next day, as promised the group went to the beach

The next day, as promised the group went to the beach. Busan has some of the most beautiful beaches in Korea. A picture can paint a thousand words but there weren't enough words to describe how beautiful the beach of Busan was. There was nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away. Taehyung dragged Tzuyu into the ocean and started splashing water on her face. "Yahhh!" she screamed. Taehyung just laughed until he also got water splashed on his face, some of it went in his mouth. He was coughing trying to get the salty taste out of his mouth while Tzuyu just giggled. Sana tugged on Jungkook's beach suit. "Can we go build a sandcastle?" Sana said shyly. Before Jungkook could respond J-Hope called out to him. "Kook, are you up for some beach volleyball?" "We could use an extra player". Jungkook looked back at Sana to see her sad face. She was slightly pouting but she nudges him on because she wanted him to have fun with his friends. "I think I will pass" Jungkook said looking directly into Sana's eyes. Suga gave him a disgusted look. "Damn... he is totally whipped he just ditched the gang for her". RM looked around to see Taehyung and Tzuyu playing in the water. "They aren't the only couple" he said with a slightly jealous tone. "Guys, how do we not have girlfriends yet and these punks do". "I mean look at me, I am worldwide handsome" Jin said posing in front of them. "Worldwide handsome my ass" Suga said which earned a savage chuckle from J-Hope. "You didn't have to roast him like that" J-hope said while still rolling on the floor from laughter. Jin just rolled his eyes, "Lets just play some volleyball".

All of the adults were at the bar getting to know each other better. Secretary Hong started serving up drinks while the Park family got to know Mr. Kim. They could tell he was a very honest and hard-working man. It didn't matter what job he had because at the end of the day he was a respectful person. They enjoyed downing bottles of soju and pina coladas together. They got to know more about each other and their kids. Jimin's parents and grandparents shared stories about Jimin while Mr. Kim shared stories about Dahyun. There was a lot of laughter as all of them got more tipsy as the day went on. But thankfully, Secretary Hong was able to manage the drinks carefully so they wouldn't get drunk because there was still a big proposal that Jimin set up. The plan was for everybody to have fun during the day and at night Jimin would propose when everything was ready. Jimin offered to talk a walk with Dahyun along the shoreline and Dahyun gladly accepted. As they were walking Dahyun found a seashell. "Jimin look it is a seashell!" she said excitedly. Jimin looked at her smiling face underneath the sun. Honestly, he couldn't tell which smile shined brighter, his Dubu or the sun itself. "It is a conch seashell, you can hear the sound of the waves with this" Dahyun said as she put the seashell next to her ear. "A seashell is never empty". "It is filled with many things". "It holds the sounds of crashing waves and songs that mermaids sing" Dahyun said trying to concentrate on listening.

"Do you believe that seashells are love letters in the sand?" Jimin asked. "Hmmm... I think seashells remind us that every passing life leaves something beautiful behind" Dahyun replied. Jimin grabbed the hand in which Dahyun was using on hold the seashell. He also pulled it closer to his ear so now they can both listen to it. "You are right, I can hear the heart of the ocean each wave beating at the same rhythm". "Can you hear it too?" Jimin asked. "Yes, I can hear the same thing" Dahyun replied. Dahyun and Jimin took a long walk together until they saw the sun setting. "We should probably head back to the group" Jimin said. Dahyun simply nodded as they started to walk back. Meanwhile, the rest of the group started to prepare for the extravagant beach proposal. They started lighting up candles and arranging decorations. They lit up so many candles and spelled out the words "Will you marry me?" with a heart at the end. It took a long time to set up but the group finally did it. They started high-fiving each other as they were just waiting for Jimin and Dahyun to return. Jimin heard a buzz from his pocket and saw a quick text from his mother telling him that they finished the decorations. Jimin then sent a quick text back telling them that they were close so act like nothing is happening. As Jimin and Dahyun were getting closer to the group, Jimin put his hand on the back pocket where the ring was placed.

Once Dahyun saw the lit up candles that spelled out "Will you marry" she was confused. She looked over to the group of friends and family and they looked like they were anxious and excited on what was going to happen next. Jimin suddenly grabbed her hand and knelt down on one knee. He took out the ring from his back pocket. "Kim Dahyun, will you marry me?" Dahyun was overcome with emotion. She was so surprised that she put her hand over her mouth. She was absolutely speechless and frozen as she saw Jimin smiling and kneeling down on one knee. She removed the hand from her mouth. "Yes!" she said with tears in her eyes. Jimin gave her an eye-smile and slid the beautiful ring on her finger. He immediately hugged her wiping off the tears while the rest of the group cheered for the Dahmin couple. Jimin's mother was recording this moment and she also couldn't help but cry tears of joy. After they hugged Jimin pulled Dahyun in for a kiss which earned a few whistles from the crowd. It was final the couple was engaged and set to be married.

 It was final the couple was engaged and set to be married

Hope you like the double update!

What do you think about the chapter? Was it emotional?

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce .

As always I appreciate your love and support.