Honeymoon

The news broke on the arrest which turned out to be a huge scandal. The shift turned from Jimin and Dahyun to Mina's parents. Many people now had sympathy towards them instead of hate. Unfortunately, Mina was getting a lot of hate because of her parent's decisions even though she wasn't involved. Jimin and Dahyun tried to give support to Mina publicly letting the people know that she had no involvement but the netizens and the media were like rabid dogs looking for meat. The new scandal generated so much toxicity and hate. Now one of the most famous ballet companies in the world had ballerinas and sponsors drop out of the company because of the scandal. The business was running dry so Mina had to step into a new position as the owner of the company. Bambam stopped his governor position in Thailand to go help Mina with her company. He had a masters business and marketing degree so he would fit just fine. Slowly over time the company was starting to build up.

Jimin and Dahyun planned to go on their honeymoon in the Maldives. For ultimate privacy Jimin rented the island just for their time spent on the honeymoon. There was crystal light blue waters as the gleaming sun kissed it gently allowing reflections to glow. Jimin and Dahyun arrived at the destination on a private jet. As they got off they were greeted by several workers. It was Korea's most prized couple so they must treat them like royalty. They were led to a well structured beach house near the edge of the waters. Once you could step off the porch you can literally dip your feet into the cool light blue waters. "Does this place even exist?" "Are you sure that we are on Earth right now?" Dahyun said with a combination of surprise and confusion. Jimin just laughed it off. "Yes, this place is real". "Anything for you my sunshine" he said while showing his cheesy smile. "Jimin we should save our money". "This place looks expensive..." Dahyun said with worried eyes.

" Dahyun said with worried eyes

Jimin just laughed in her face. "What???!!!" Dahyun yelled. "Are you serious Dahyun-ah?" "Don't you know how much money I have?" "Honestly I could have bought the Maldives Islands instead of renting it". "I told you not to worry about money because when it comes to you I will spend it". "This is one of the reasons I married you because you keep me grounded". Dahyun just blushed at his statements she couldn't take the embarrassment anymore so she just rushed to the bedroom forgetting that Jimin had the keys. Jimin smirked at Dahyun who just facepalmed herself for how stupid she looked right now. "Dubu, I didn't now you were that eager to get into the bedroom". "But don't worry there is plenty of time for that tonight" Jimin said as he winked. Dahyun just wished she could crawl into a closet and never come out because the embarrassment was just too high.

After unpacking their things they would chill in the hammocks ordering fancy cocktails and tropical fruit at their disposal. Later they would do some water activities such as jet-skiing. Obviously, Dahyun has never ridden a jet-ski before but Jimin has with Jungkook and when he studied in America. Jimin helped Dahyun put on her life jacket before he put on his own. He mounted on top the jet-ski and motioned Dahyun over. "Dubu hold on tight and don't let go". "Chim, I'm scared..." she replied. "Don't worry it is really fun... remember that I promised to protect you". "I won't let anything happen to you" Jimin said while showing off his wedding ring. The wedding ring symbolized the vows they made to each other. Soon after, Dahyun's nervousness went away as she held onto Jimin tightly not letting go. As the jet-ski revved up she closed her eyes tightly and pushed her chest against Jimin's back. Jimin slightly gave a deep groan. "Dahyun-ah if you keep of teasing me then I am afraid that I can't hold back tonight".