55

Chapter 55 -

Mall Trip

"How much longer?" The blonde groaned squatting on the ground feeling his calves burning. "I'm getting tired!"

Sasuke grimaced hoping that Hinata would round the corner any minute. Hinata is one of the two people he knew the dope had to set him straight. The other being his mom whom Naruto was terrified of. The Uchiha looked around not seeing the bluenette anywhere but spotted his pinkette.

"Hn if you're going to be complaining I'm walking away." He threatened getting tired of hearing the same mess. If he knew Naruto would be here he wouldn't have agreed to come with Sakura.

The pinkette popped up early in the afternoon bubbly as always asking if he was free and wanted to go shopping in preparation for prom. Not wanting to tell her no, he agreed. Sakura had led the way hand in hand with the Uchiha to the mall that was walking distance from them both. At the entrance he spotted the dope and his girlfriend hang out at a bench. He instantly wanted to run but his girlfriend looked up at him with her doe like stare and explained the other pair's appearance. 

Oh how he was a sucker for those beautiful green eyes.

"I found two dresses that look really cute. I need your help Sasuke." She sighed struggling with the two dresses in her arms. "Pink is my go to color but I know pink isn't your color." She added with a giggle.

Sasuke grabbed the dresses from her arms and inspected them. They were both long and had nice detailing. One was a soft green pastel and the other was a ruby red dress.

"They're pretty huh?" She smiled tracing the pattern on the red dress. She then whispered. "I picked them out with you in mind.

His cheeks and the back of his neck began to heat up. "Try them on and let me see."

Sakura began to drag the Uchiha to the women fitting room after telling Naruto where his girlfriend was. The pinkette grabbed both dresses and told him to wait but stay close enough for her to call for him. He sat on a bench nearby fiddling with his fingers waiting. 

He heard the fitting room doors creak and soft foot steps walking on the laminate floor. There she stood calling his name dressed in a off the shoulder soft green dress with soft gold colored embellishments that has a flowing bottom whooshed as she walked. Against her pale skin and pink hair she looked like a beautiful vision.

"You look beautiful." He hummed walking up to her taking her by the hand. She grabbed his hand firmly as he gave her a small twirl. She laughed at the gesture.

"Let me try the other dress on." Sakura left back into the fitting room practically running leaving Sasuke staring behind her.

She reappeared with the red dress on. The ruby red wasn't as dark as he thought. The dress was strapless and flowed loosely below her bust, the tulle that line her skirt made her skirt visually puffier. She excitedly twirled around grabbing the skirt's material as she did.

"You look amazing." He whispered grabbing onto her hand to show affection.