Chapter 3: part one(?)

This photo is so cute! Jafar just reading to Masur, Sharrkan and Pisti is just so cute! I can imagine Sharrkan just like, "Jafar, was that man holding a sword!?" And Jafar just saying, "No. he was holding a bow and arrow." Then Pisti, "where's the woman...?" Masrur, "Hmph..." Ok chapter threeeee!

Sinbad

Sinbad and Jafar walked along the curvy path, mostly quiet apart from Sinbad's usual jokes and Jafar's stuttering from trying to remark. Sinbad could tell that Jafar could talk, but his vocal cords weren't working. He felt bad, but Jafar reassured him that he was fine. It was peaceful to walk along with someone who knew how to be quiet. Most of Sinbad's crew were way too loud. Well, maybe it was mostly him.

"Where are we going again?" Sinbad asked. Jafar pointed at a big town on the opposite side of the island that they were looking at on a map. "Oh. I've been there before. It's not that much of a good place. Too many people and thugs." Jafar scoffed but nodded. Did he also travel to that town?

After a few more hours of walking, they decided to stop for the night. The sun was starting to set when they'd got done finishing the camp. Sinbad lit the fire and put his weapons in his tent apart from his sword. He still couldn't grasp the idea that Jafar was the son of Bal. Sinbad looked at Jafar, who was huddling into a ball on the cold ground. He gulped as he watched him stare at the flames. He was giving too much sympathy towards him, and he needed to stop.

"What do we have to eat?" Jafar shrugged and turned to look at the stars. "But I told you to grab the food. Did you not grab any?" Jafar chuckled a little and sat up, clearly annoyed. He pointed at a small sack near the tent. Sinbad stood up and walked to the sack. He opened it and saw a lot of food. "How did you get this much food?" He asked as he turned to Jafar. Jafar didn't respond with his usual shrug or anything. "You stole it, didn't you?!" Sinbad was riling with anger at this moment.

Jafar laid back on the ground and gazed at the stars, ignoring Sinbad. Sinbad walked over to him, blocking the stars. Jafar turned away from him and looked back at the flames. "How did you get all that food?" Sinbad snarled as he grabbed Jafar's face, making him look at him. Jafar glared at him, his eyes slowly becoming slits. Sinbad wasn't scared, he knew Jafar wouldn't hurt him.

Jafar

Jafar stated right into those non scared eyes of Sin's. He wasn't scared either. He just felt uncomfortable with Sin touching his face. He did steal some of that food from the hotel-ok, all the food. He didn't like the idea of asking for food. All his life he had to earn or steal food for himself, so he never asked for food. He just took.

"Your dad wouldn't be too happy with you right now..." Sin whispered. Jafar's eyes widened. He shook. Shouldn't Sin know he doesn't like people mentioning his family? He could feel tiny tears prickling on his eyes. He nodded dangerously, saying he did steal the food. Sin smiled and let go of Jafar's face. "Don't do it again, you hear." Jafar nodded and turned over, not facing the stars or fire that he barely saw in his life.

What would you do, mom...? How do I get dad out of the sword...? What do I do!? And with that, Jafar's eyes drooped. He must've been dehydrated again.

Sinbad

It had been a few minutes from when he walked away from Jafar. He stared at the kid, who seemed to be asleep. Then he turned to the sword next to him. The sign on it signaling that their was either an angel or devil inside it. He sighed and touched the sword and it lit up. Sinbad whispered, "Bal, I need to talk to you."

Suddenly a huge form emerged from the sword, staring at Sinbad. "What is it, Sinbad? You rarely call for me." Sinbad sighed and turned towards Jafar. Bal turned to face him as well. "Who's that?" Ok. That was punch gut feeling. Not knowing who your own son is. Sinbad went over if he should wake Jafar up or just explain it Bal himself. He decided he wouldn't wake him up, so he turned to Bal.