21.

*Wesley's POV*

i finally turned off the steaming water, my muscles relaxed from the shower as i step out, drying myself with a towel before stepping out into my room, slipping on some cloths before heading out into the living room.

'Ella?' i call out, swallowing when i realize the living room is completely empty. i turn and stop when i see the opened from door, furrowing my eyebrows as i walk towards it, peeking out and looking either side down the hallway.

'Ella?' i call once more, a bit quieter down the hallway. Where the hell could she be?. I frown before walking back inside, closing the door but leaving it unlocked as i sat on the lounge. Maybe she went for a walk?

i decided on staying for a few minutes, and if she doesn't return, i'll go searching for her. I didn't want to rush to any ideas and run out searching for her only to come home after hours and find her back here.

She probably just needed a little walk, to maybe clear her head or something, maybe after what my mother had brung up at the table?

Seen as she didn't take it so good, because she didn't like the thought of me with other girls. It made my heart race at that reveal, it made me feel so good knowing she was jealous of me being with other girls.

Because it meant she cared, she cared that i had slept with other girls, or had been on terms of more than friends with some. Although since being with Ella 5 years ago, i had never dated a girl since. I didn't want to.

After just over 10 minutes, i jumped up from the lounge and grabbed my keys, heading outside and down to my car although i left my apartment unlocked just in case she did show up home.

Wesley's hands stayed tight around the steering wheel as he drove around, his eyes peeling the side walks through the many people rushing around.

He'd been driving for almost 5 hours and he still hadn't found her, he'd rang his home phone to check in if she was back but then he realized she might not have answered seen as she might not have felt comfortable so he drove home after every hour to check if she was back.

still nothing. His heart was constantly racing, bad thoughts were starting to seep in through the cracks of his walls he had built up to stay positive although they were slowly crashing.

Ella's hands were tied, tied up to the bed head of the bed she had slept in for 4 years and had since not long ago abandoned, as well as leaving her fiance.

Although it seemed she didn't get far. He was out on bail and the first thing he did was find her within the hour seen as she had been so stupid and had left the piece of paper with Wesley's address stashed away in one of her drawers.

But when she come to collect her cloths, i guess it wasn't so hard to find within the empty draw. And it hadn't taken Matt long to click as to who the address belonged to.

'Baby' Matt speaks, his eyes wondering over her almost bare body and she re-frames from whimpering as he smirks. 'God you're hot. did you really think you'd get away from me?' he questions, taking a few steps towards her and she cowers away as best as she can with her hands tied up, a cloth stuck in her mouth.

This wasn't how you were meant to treat the girl you were marrying.

'Where the hell could she be?!' I exclaims, hair fisted between my fingers as i pace the hallway of Mum's hotel. 'Honey, honey calm down' she speaks, grabbing onto me but i force my way away from her.

'What if she's hurt mum?! when i got out of the shower the door was still opened and she was gone! does that not seem wrong to you?!' i exclaim, she frowns softly.