32.

It had been almost 6 months since that night i was taken by Marcus. And since then, he hasn't been seen or hear off. Wesley was told that he was actually arrested because someone from who worked for him got fed up and tipped the police.

Me and Wesley have been stronger then ever before, and Keaton moved out almost 2 months ago to his own home which is only about a 5 minute drive from here.

'Babbbbbeeee' Wesley draws out, groaning as he rolls onto his back. I giggle, climbing out of the bed and smirking over my shoulder at him as i head for the door. 'Call in sick please, i'm sure they could do without a waitress for one night' he states, propping himself up on his elbows.

I shake my head, grabbing my white button up shirt and black skirt. 'No, Wesley.' i state before walking out and into the bathroom. I quickly strip down before turning on the water and stepping into the warm water.

I smile when i hear the door open and close, pretending i didn't know of his presence as i continue to shower, but soon enough the shower door slides open before his arms wrap around my waist from behind, his lips pressing to my shoulder.

'I think you want to' he murmurs, resting his chin on my shoulder. I shake my head, shrugging him off me before turning around, grabbing the shower gel bottle and sponge as i look up at him. 'No, i wanna work' i speak, pulling him under the water further.

I quickly put some gel on the sponge before placing it to his chest, beginning to run it along his skin. His eyes darken as he watches the sponge before looking up at me. I smirk when his hands slide to my hips, his fingertips digging in softly as i continue to clean him.

'Nope. Thats it' he speaks, I squeal when he grabs the sponge and drops it to the floor. Giggling as he grabs my thighs, pulling them up around his waist as my back hits the shower wall softly.

'God, you're so hot' he breaths out, his lips connecting with my jaw line, traveling down my neck slowly. I moan out, dropping my head back against the shower wall as i slide my hands up into his hair, gripping it between my finger tips tightly.

'You might not be able to work, you might be to sore' he speaks, lifting his head and smirking. I roll my eyes before his lips crash with mine, deepening the kiss almost right away.

I feel his hand slide down between our bodies, Knowing he was gripping his length when it presses to my entrance, I gasp into the kiss as he slowly slides in, beginning to roll his hips against mine in a slow pace.

'Wes' i breath out, my fingernails digging into his shoulder blades, earning a deep moan from Wes as he pulls away from my lips, dropping his head into the crook of my neck. 'Please, move faster' i whimper out and he complies, his hips pushing harder and faster.

.

'We're closing up guys' I speak, collecting the two glass cups from the table, The woman nods, standing from her seat although the man stays sitting down, his eyes glaring up at me.

'Can't you see we weren't done?' he spits, I bite my lip. 'Sorry sir, Boss' orders, we're closed so everyone has to leave.' i state, He glares harder, 'I don't think you have a right to tell me to leave!' he exclaims as he stands up.

'Liam, lets just go!' The woman hisses, 'No, Nikki, She needs to know that she can't tell me what to do' he growls, stepping towards me and i swallow, 'You have no right to tell me to leave, you bitch' he spat, 'Sir, pl-' i begin but i'm cut off when an arm wraps around my waist.

'And you have no right to yell at my girlfriend for doing her job' Wesley states and my eyes widen. 'Excuse me?' The man, Liam, growls. Wesley raises his eyebrows, not seeming fazed by the mans attitude. 'She said leave, Now leave.'