33.

'I can't believe yous are engaged!' Wesley's mother exclaims through the phone and we both smile at each other. 'I know, i can't believe i got this beauty to say yes' Wesley replies, sending me a wink and my cheeks heat.

'Oh, Neither can i! i can't believe after 5 years of being broken up yous are back together.. and engaged!' she shouts and i chuckle softly, looking down to my lap. 'yeah, well that's what i've rung you for mother, i've got to get going to work now' Wesley speaks.

'Ok, I'll have to fly us over there soon for some proper celebration' she states and Wes sighs, 'Mum, proper celebration will be the actual wedding' he says, 'No, you need to celebrate the engagement to, but don't worry i'll figure that out later ok? have fun at work, love you both!' she calls through the phone and we both reply before Wesley hangs up, standing from the lounge.

'Oh mothers, gotta love them' he chuckles before walking out, leaving me alone in the living room. I let out a breath as i lean back, thoughts clouding my mind about the wedding surely to come, and probably soon.

Who was going to walk me down the isle? i didn't have a father i talked to. My parents i haven't seen in 5 years and i wasn't going to call them to let them know i was getting married and maybe say, Oh by the way! can yous fly over here so my drop kick of a father can walk me down the isle to give me away! not like he'd actually care about giving me away and into the hands of another man.

I can't do that!. I swallow when i hear Wesley's feet, he was now dressed in his work cloths, tightening his tie as he looks down at me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'Are you ok?' he asks, I nod, quickly standing up.

'Yeah, Yeah i'm fine' i speak, waving him off. 'Did you want some tea before you go? i'll make you some' i state, brushing past him although his hand wraps around the top of my arm, pulling me back in front of him and cupping my cheek with his other hand.

'Whats wrong Ella? He asks, his eyes staring into mine, i smile as i shake my head, grabbing onto his wrist that held my face. 'Nothing, i promise, i just thought of something stupid, but i'm ok' i grin, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his lips.

He watches me carefully as i pull away, biting his bottom lip as if debating on saying anything but he doesn't, 'so.. that cup of tea?' i say and he nods, offering a small smile as he releases me from his hold. 'Could you put mine in my travel cup, i've got to het going' he says and i nod.

After making his tea i carry it out to him, handing it to him once he stands from the couch after putting his shoes on. 'Thanks baby, i'll see you tonight ok? just remember Keats is coming over for dinner' he says, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. 'Ok, have a good day!' i call and he waves over his shoulder before walking out the front door.

I fall back onto the lounge, letting out a loud huff. My eyes scanned around the room for something to do, this was the problem when i wasn't working, i had nothing to do. I didn't work for another 3 days, and i had no idea how i'd amuse myself for that time when Wes worked 9-5 every day.

.

'Hey!' Keaton exclaims as i open the door, i smile before turning to the girl beside him in confusion. 'Oh, right! this is Mia, i told Wes she was coming but i guess the dickhead forgot to tell you, i hope its ok?' he asks and i nod, smiling at her. 'Of course it is, I'm Ella, its lovely to meet you' i say, 'Lovely to meet you to' she smiles back.

I nod before letting them both inside, closing the door once they're in. 'Where is my doofas of a brother anyway?' Keaton asks as we all walk into the living room, all taking a seat. 'Uh.. he should be home any minute, yous can just stay here yeah? i'll go start making dinner' i smile before leaving the room and heading into the kitchen to begin dinner.