34.

I woke up from the coldness of the empty bed, the blankets just couldn't seem to match the heat Wesley normally gave me on this particularly cold London morning.

I huffed before climbing out of bed, sliding on another jumper before quietly walking out of the bedroom. When i reached the lounge room, my eyes scanned over Wesley's long body sprawled awkwardly on the two seater lounge.

A small pang of guilt fills my veins knowing it was my fault he was uncomfortable and cold, but it soon washes away when i remember why. I glare slightly before wondering into the kitchen, flicking the jug on and leaning my hips forward against the counter as i wait.

I jump when arms wrap around my waist from behind, pulling my back against his arm bare chest, allowing the heat from his body to float in through the layers of my clothing. 'I'm sorry' he whispers into my neck although i ignore him, reaching out and grabbing a cup.

'Ella, please talk to me' he pleads. I let out a soft breath as i pop the tea bag and one sugar into the cup, grabbing the jug and pouring the boiled water into it. Wesley spins me around right after i place the jug down, his eyes locking with mine as he holds my hips.

'Ella, there will be no silent treatment in this house, now talk to me.' he states, his eyes narrowing on my own, I glare back, pressing my hands to his stomach and pushing him away. 'and i'm not an easy push over like i use to be, i'm not going to forgive you so easily, you basically called me a bitch, Wesley!' i exclaim and he sighs, rolling his eyes as he takes a step back.

I turn around and finish stirring my tea before dumping the tea bag. 'I didn't call you a bitch, i meant it was a bitchy move, but i wasn't calling you one in general, ok' he breaths out and i shrug as i turn to face him, mug in hand.

'I don't care Wesley. Maybe you should think about how your words are going to sound before you jump down my throat, yeah?' i question before beginning to walk past him although he gently grabs my arm, making sure not to spill the burning liquid. 'Ella please, i slept on a fucking two seater lounge, freezing my ass off, what more will it take?' he asks.

'Sorry doesn't always cut it. As for the lounge thing, that only proves that you had self control to not come crawling into that bed, even though the door was locked, so you wouldn't have been able to anyway' i shrug before removing my arm from his grip and heading back to the bed room.

'Ella common, You've got to talk to me before this party!' he calls out and i shake my head. 'no. I don't. I'm not coming!' i call before gently closing the door behind me, crawling back into the bed to drink me tea.

.

'Ella, i'm going now' Wesley speaks, tapping his knuckles against the door and i frown, looking at the time to see its only 3pm. 'I have to go early, make sure everything is right. being the boss and all...' he trails off, almost like he had read my mind.

'Silent treatment still? yeah, i get it.. i love you ok.. i'll see you when i get home' he almost whispers before his feet trail away. I sigh, finally getting up once i hear the door shut and his car drive away.

I slowly pad down the stairs to the lounge room, my eyes widening when i catch sight of the large box resting on the coffee table.

I slowly walk over to it, picking up the small post-it note stuck to the top, my eyes running over Wesley's hand writing.

A perfect dress for the perfect girl.

I love you baby, even though you're pissed at me right now.

-Wesley xx

I sigh, placing the note on the table as i sit down, reaching out and gently shaking the lid off of the box. I pull back the white paper covering the dress, my eyes widening once i see it.