37.

My eyes traveled down the long white dress, a satisfied feeling settling in my stomach. This was the one, I could feel it. 'Oh my' Megan breaths out, covering her mouth with her hand. 'Its stunning' she states and i nod in agreement, not being able to take my eyes off of it.

'Its the one' i whisper and Megan smiles when i finally look up at her. 'Well, i'll go let them know' she speaks and i nod, looking back to the dress once more. 'Ella?' A familiar voice calls and i panic. Wes.

I dash into the dressing room, pulling the curtain shut just in time to hide me from him as he steps into the back area of the shop. 'Baby, don't hide form me' he chuckles and i hold onto the curtain tighter. 'You uh, cant see me right now, Wes' i breath out, 'Oh! you have the dress on?' he asks and i nod.

'Yeah, uh.. can you give me a minute? go collect Megan i need help getting out of it' i speak. 'I can't wait to be the one helping you out of it on our wedding night' he mumbles and i chose to ignore his cheeky little comment, smiling in relief when Megan steps through.

'They know what dress it is and they're going to put it away once we leave just so Mr Wesley out there doesn't see it' she speaks, helping me out of the dress and i nod. 'Ok, thank you' i smile. She nods.

I quickly change back into my cloths as she hangs the dress on the hook before we both walk out, closing the curtain behind us. 'All set, Miss Ella, we'll put your dress somewhere safe from peeping eyes' the lady speaks, sending a playful glare in Wes' direction and he smirks.

'Hey!' he exclaims raising his hands. 'I didn't know she had the dress on, i thought they'd have been finished by now' he adds and she just nods, 'she'd have been finished if she wasn't admiring the dress' she chuckles and my cheeks heat as i look down.

'Thanks for today ladies, i'll see you when you pick the dress up' With that we all nod and head out to the street, stopping at where Wesley parked his car. 'Am i dropping you home, Megan?' Wesley asks but she shakes her head. 'No, my boyfriend is about to finish, he works in a shop on this street so i'll just see you later Ella?' she asks, directing the last bit to me and i nod.

'Yeah, see ya' i smile before she waves at us both and continues walking. 'So, are you happy you found your dress?' Wes asks before we both get into his car. 'Of course i am! at least its one less thing i have to stress about' i giggle softly, reaching over to hold his hand where he rests them in his lap as he begins to drive.

'True, but i don't want my beautiful bride to be, stressing over anything, because this day is going to be perfect and i'm going to do everything to make sure it is' he speaks and my heart races as i look over to him, a smile resting on my lips that it was starting to hurt my jaw.

.

My eyes flutter open at the sound of a shout, furrowing my eyebrows before i see bear sprinting into the living room and jumping up onto my stomach, curling up as i giggle. 'Bear!' Wesley shouts as he stops in the living room, glaring down at the bigger boy.

'Bear, mum isn't going to save you, and you're getting a bit to big to be jumping up on her' he states and i nod in agreement, watching as Wes comes over and picks the dog up. 'You can go out in the back yard for a little bit.' he mumbles before walking away.

I sigh before rolling onto my side, closing my eyes once again only to open them when i hear Wesley walk in, 'Who's idea was it to get a puppy' he huffs, lifting my feet and falling down onto the lounge, resting my feet on his lap.

'Yours' i mumble, closing my eyes once again. Wesley huffs, his hands gently rubbing my feet, 'yeah.. I know. His cute but god his puppy stage is horrible' he chuckles and i nod in agreement, covering my mouth as a yawn escapes my lips.