29.

*Wesley's POV*

My eyes stayed locked on Ella as she held Isaac, a smile resting on my lips as i Lent against the door fame of the living room. My family all sat around, chatting to each other about god knows what.

They all decided on flying here to see where me and Keats were living, and Ella of course. So here we all were in the living room of my new house, on a Saturday morning.

'Shes good with kids' Mum whispers, standing beside me as she smiles over at Ella, Ella's eyes flicker up to us, her cheeks turning pink before she looks back to Isaac, continuing to pull faces at him to get him to giggle.

I could feel mums eyes on me although i refused to remove mine from the beautiful sight before me. 'Yous would make the best parents, Wesley' she states, patting my shoulder before she walks back into the kitchen.

I couldn't help the pang of hurt that shoots through my body, quickly turning away and walking out of the lounge room, up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I sigh as i grab the sink after closing the door, staring into the reflection. I was angry at myself for feeling that pain, because she was suffering worse, she was the one who had it ripped from her, from some idiot.

But i couldn't help it, i couldn't help the pain that ran through me at my mothers words, knowing that i'd never be able to have kids with the woman i loved, and it wasn't her fault, i knew it, but it still hurt to know we wouldn't be able to have kids together.

'Wes?'. I drop my head, looking down at the sink as Ella slips through the door, closing it behind her. 'Hey' she breaths out, walking over and placing her hand on my back. I look up slowly, meeting her gaze through the mirror.

'Yea?' i question, raising my eyebrows. She smiles softly, her hand rubbing up and down my back. 'are you alright?' she questions, i nod, giving her a small smile back. 'yeah. i'll be fine.' i state, removing my eyes from her as i turn on the tap, filling my hands with water before bringing it up to splash on my face.

She lets out a breath as she takes a step back, her hand dropping from me. I grab the towel and dry my face and hands before turning to her, her arms now crossed over her chest. 'I don't believe you.' she states.

I swallow, raising my eyebrows. 'What?' i question, she rolls her eyes. 'Tell me whats wrong.' she speaks, stepping towards me once more. 'I'm fine, Ella.' i state and she narrows her eyes on me, 'why can't you tell me.'

'Ella, Drop it!' i snap before turning away from her, walking out the door before she could say something else. I hurry down to the kitchen, smiling at my mum as i walk through.

'Oh, Wes! could you help me carry this all out please' she says and i nod, grabbing all the plates i could before walking out, setting them out on the table.

Soon enough we were all sat down, everyone eating while talking around the table and it was pretty chaotic to say the least but it was good.

I noticed Ella mainly sat silently beside me, not joining into the conversations unless someone had personally asked her something, other than that she sat in silence.

I sigh, continuing to eat with my fork as i drop my knife, letting my hand slide under the table and rest on her thigh, giving it a small squeeze as she looks up at me, although i don't return her gaze.

My thumb continuously ran over her skin after pushing her dress up slightly, continuing to converse with my family.

.

'Wesley!' My mother calls. I walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs, meeting them at the door. 'Well, thanks for having us all over for some food, we'll see you tomorrow i guess..' she trails off and i nod, saying goodbye to both her and dad before they left, leaving the house basically empty.