Who are you? (2/3)

The stranger said, "Wow you really do kiss everyone."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Dick asked the tall handsome man in his room.

He laughed, "It's nothing."

"Who are you?" Dick asked for third time.

"Doesn't matter," he replied.

"Uh yeah, it does matter. You literally stalked me, fell asleep on the fire escape and kissed me. I think it fucking matte-" before Dick could finish his sentence, the stranger pulled him in close to him and kissed him again, more passionately. Dick liked this. To be honest, Dick liked his lovers mysterious. The man slammed Dick into the wall, while kissing his neck. Dick softly moaned as his partner moved his body against his. Dick didn't want to show the stranger that he was easily pleasured. The stranger started to take off the rest of Dick's clothes.

Dick's partner heard his little squeak and laughed, "Louder, Dickie." Dick looked away from the stranger in embarrassment. The man took off his brown leather jacket and threw it aside. He did so with his shirt as well. Dick took a minute to stare at the stranger's sexy body. It was covered in scars. "Like what you see?" The stranger smiled, "I can show you more, if you want," he said as he held his hands ready to unbuckle his pants.

"Y-yes, show me more," Dick whispered shyly.

The dominant partner said, "Say it louder."

"Show me more!" Dick repeated and his lover smiled as he took off the rest of his clothes.

The man pushed Dick, forcibly, on the bed and climbed on top of him. He continued to move his hands against Dick's chest while kissing his lips. His partner slithered his tongue into Dick's mouth but this time, Dick stuck his tongue against the  stranger's and moved it around. The man was caught off guard by Dick's tongue fighting his for dominance but he enjoyed it.
Dick moaned a little louder but still kinda soft, and the stranger pulled away, leaving saliva dripping out of their mouths.

The stranger used his hand to wipe his face and Dick did the same. The man smiled at Dick, "You will moan louder by the time I'm done with you."