In the shower (2/3)

The previous night ;)

"Jason, please stop this," Dick said as he closed the door to Jason's room. "Drinking is such a bad habit. Your putting your life at risk by drinking too much alcohol."

"Dickie, we put our lives on the line every fucking time we go out and play vigilante. Honestly is it even worth it anymore?" Jason slurred as he continued to drink from the bottle.

"Dickie? Really? You only ever call me Dick," he said as he went over to take the bottle from Jason.

"Well maybe I want to call you something different for a change," Jason replied as he fell back onto his bed. "I didn't call you over here to stop me from drinking you know?" He let his arm fall over his face and closed his eyes.

"Really? You said, 'Please, Dick. I need someone here with me.'" Dick replied as he laid down next to his adoptive brother. "You sounded really drunk."

"Awww pretty bird got worried about me?" Jason mocked.

"Shut up," Dick chuckled. "So why did you call me here?"

"Because..." Jason started, he got up and stared at Dick. "Because I want you, Dickie."

"Want me?" Dick leaned up on one arm and looked at Jason.

"Remember I'm drunk. So whatever happens next, its not my fault."

"Wait what happens-" before Dick could finish, Jason grabbed his arms with one hand and pinned them onto the bed frame.

"Whoah. Fuck, Jason. What the fuck are you doing?!" Dick knew exactly what he was doing but he didn't resist. He knew it was wrong but he wanted this. He wanted him.

Jason smiled when he saw the look in Dick's eyes that said Yes.