No (1/3)

Jason pulled Dick into his room and quickly kissed him. He didn't know how long he'd have him before Dick was called by Bruce.

"Jason," he moaned as Jason kissed his chest. "I need to talk to you," he said as he put his hands against Jason.

"What is it?"

"I think we should tell the rest of the family."

Jason looked confused, "What?"

"I think we should tell them about us," Dick saw the look on Jason's face, "I-i mean if you don't want to, that's okay too."

Jason replied, "No you're right. We should tell them."

...

"Dick, Jason. What's this all about?" Barbara said.

"Yeah, we could be on patrol right now," Damian replied.

Tim said, "Let's hear them out."

"Okay," said Bruce, standing in the corner.

Dick took a deep breath and he looked nervous.

"Hey, babe," Jason put his arms on his shoulders, "Nothing bad will happen."

"Wait 'babe'?" Tim said.

Dick smiled and held Jason's hand, "Yeah, we're dating."

There was a moment of silence, the suddenly Bruce spoke,"No." They all turned to Bruce who had an angry glare. It frightened Dick, he squeezed Jason's hand.

But Jason wasn't scared of him, "What do you mean 'no'?"

"I mean no," Bruce said as he pulled Dick away from Jason.

Jason yelled, "Hey!" He went to get his lover back but, Bruce kicked him down and hit him in the back of the head which knocked him out.

"Jason!" Dick cried as he tried to escape from Bruce's grip.

The rest of the Batfam just stood there and watched, not knowing what to do.

————————————————————-
A/n I might continue
This one? IDK vote or
Comment if I should