Captured (2/3)

"Wait," Dick coughed, "What do you mean died?"

"Exactly what I meant. I died. Got beaten up and left to die. And now I'm back. I'm going to make Bats suffer by hurting you."
The Red Hood cut the ropes that the tied Dick to the chair and he pushed the chair so Dick fell off.

"Get up and fight me." He said as he threw Dick's escrima sticks to him.

He took it, "What?"

"I'm giving you a fighting chance. Something I never had. Now get up."

Dick managed to get to his feet, "I'm not going to fight you. You're a victim. I want to help you."

Jason rushed towards Dick and tried to punch him but Dick jumped over him.

"No one can help me! No one ever did. Not Bruce. Not Alfred. Not even Dick. I needed their help but they didn't come and save me!"

Dick froze, he knew all of them. That means... Dick fell back to his knees and started crying.

"I didn't even hit you yet," Jason said as he leaned over Dick,"Don't be a baby. Get up." But Dick just sat there crying and crying.

"Jason." Was all he said.

At first Red Hood flinched, "How do you know?" He took of his red helmet, he left his eye mask on. "Doesn't matter. Jason has been dead for five years. There's only the Red Hood."