Not what I meant (1/1)

Jason quickly pulled Dick aside and started to kiss his boyfriend.

"Mmmhhmm," Dick was shocked and pushed Jason away. "Jason, what are you doing? It's too risky, people are home."

"So?" Jason smirked as he put his hand under Dick's shirt and rubbed him. 

"So..." Dick said as he pulled away from Jason, "We agreed we'd keep, whatever this is, a secret from the others."

" 'Whatever this is'?"

"Fuck, that's not what I meant, I-" Dick tried to take his hand but Jason just pulled away.

"No, I think that's exactly what you meant. Dick, you see me as just another person you can fuck and throw away when you're done."

"Jason, that's not true," Dick tried to defend himself.

"Whatever," Jason swatted his arm away and left him.

"Jason, come back! I lo-" before he could finish he realized that Tim walked into the room, with his coffee.

"See, Dick, that's what I thought." Tim looked really confused.

"Uhhh did i walk in on something important or..."

"It's nothing, Tim," Jason said as he sat down at the table, without looking at Dick.

"You know what, Jason. You're acting like an asshole." Dick replied.

"Oh? I am? You're the one who's playing me!" Tim just sat there watching the drama happen, even though he was no idea what they're fighting about. He saw that Babs and Damian come in because they heard fighting. Tim smiled and put his finger to his lips as he turned back to Jason and Dick.

"If this turns into a fistfight, I'm breaking it up," Babs whispered to him as she watched Jason and Dick, intrigued by the drama.

"Look, Jay, you misunderstood me, I-"

"No, Dick. You know I should've seen it before, keeping it a secret. I was so stupid. I thought that I actually meant something to you."

"You do! You mean the world to me, Jason," Dick said as he held his hand. "I only wanted to keep this a secret because I was scared they wouldn't approve of us. I didn't want their opinions to ruin us." He pressed his forehead against Jason's, "I love you."

Jason smiled, "I love you too." He leaned into Dick and kissed him and Dick smiled as he kissed him back.

"Ummm what?!" Tim said. Jason and Dick looked at him and laughed.