He didn't do it (3/3)

A/N Thank you all for all the nice comments 😊 you guys wanted me to continue this one and here it is hope y'all like it :)))

Jason stood on the edge of the roof, wondering what he should do next. Turn himself in? Keep running. He knew what he did was wrong. He didn't mean to. His hand just slipped. He didn't mean to pull the trigger, he just wanted to bring him to justice the right way, but he failed at that.

"Jason!" Someone shouted behind him. He jumped, and turned around.

"Dick, why are you chasing after me?"

"What? Maybe I'm just coincidently walking on the same roof as you," he replied with a smiled.

"Dick, I told you to stay away from me." He turned around adjusting his jacket.

"Jay, I-" Dick started but Jason cut him off.

"I killed him, okay?!" He shouted, "I killed that man. I didn't mean to but I did. So don't say you have faith in me because I did it. I tried to bring him to justice the right way. But I couldn't." Jason said as he sat on the edge and brought his knees to his face.

"Hey, Jay?" Dick said as he sat down next to Jason and put his arm around him. "You tried. That's all that really matters. You tried. I'm sure Batman and the rest of the family will forgive you-"

"Their forgiveness doesn't matter to me. Just yours," he looked at Dick.

Dick gave him a goofy smile, "You have nothing to be sorry for. The family may hate you because they feel betrayed by you. But I never felt that. I understand where your anger comes from, Jay. I understood what you did. You have nothing to be sorry for, Jay. I will always love you."

Jason smiled, "Damn Dick, you really know what to say." Dick laughed. "I love you too, Dick." He said as he leaned into Dick and kissed him.