6.

After getting home that night, we both let go of our hands and parted ways. He didn't look back at me and neither did I.

It's been a week since we've last seen each other. I don't know where he went after that night. But he surely wasn't at school or at home...

I shrugged it off since I actually didn't mind him not annoying me for a while, but deep inside I was kind of worried and kind of missing him...? okay that was not me speaking but the back of my head.

Anyways, I have so many unanswered questions to ask him since they were still roaming through my head.

Everything was somehow bothering me. Even my brother started noticing my odd behavior.

I myself didn't understand what was wrong with me, because I didn't feel anything but numbness.

I mean yeah. I almost died that night but he saved me. How else should I feel? proud? happy? smh.

I sighed, looking at myself in the long mirror.

was I really that depressed? haha...

"... Sis, are you ready for school?" Seokjin asked, standing outside of my room.

I guess I can call this my room now since Seokjin owns the house. But not for long I'm planning to move out once I get a job and have enough to afford a apartment or something.

"Yeah, I'm done." I shrugged, walking out of my room then down the stairs followed by him.

"Why are you wearing pants lately? It's hot" He inquired, crossing his arms.

"Oh... no reason," I smiled.

I didn't tell him about the incident that had happened to me that night since I didn't want to make him worry for me as he always does.

"If you say so." He frowned as I got inside the car silently. He then started the car and drove me to school.

The ride was really quiet just like the past few days, without Taehyung.

Arriving at school, Irene started glaring at me furiously with her friends like they're all about to cut my head in half.

This whole week we've been having staring contests, but that just me and my brain thinking that we are.

I don't know about how she takes it, but I do know that she hates me 100% and is picturing me dead in that peanut head of hers --- yes, I came up with a name for her and it's peanut head.

I hate peanuts and I hate her too so what's a better combination than to mix both things I hate together?

Enough peanut talking, this time it felt weird, because not only was she and her friends staring but almost the whole crowd surrounding the hall.

I sighed, ignoring them and went to my locker getting all of my stuff and then walked to class.

As usual everyone started whispering, especially the girls and surprisingly they weren't that bad.

I went to Jennie and sat beside her. She squealed hugging me like every other day but this time kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe you took what's Irene's," she whispered in my ears after landing the kiss.

I frowned in confusion trying to surf through my head thinking what she meant by that.

I massaged my temple, my brain can't work properly at freaking 8 in the morning. What did you expect from me have the whole world figured out in a sec? no thanks. I gave up and laid back on my chair, asking confusedly.