30.

Destination (The big island.) -- still night time.

After getting out of the two-million-dollar jet. Taehyung made his way down the air steps with Jisoo curled up in his arms still asleep ever since the clock hit midnight for his birthday.

The thought of it made him so happy because she was thinking about what to give him and ended up giving all of her love for him.

Being all immersed in his thoughts he chuckled but quickly returned to reality when his wife started snoring cutely under his embrace when curled up in his oversized hoodie.

"Cute."

he chuckled and placed a little kiss down her pouting lips and made his way towards one of the many cars waiting for him next to his private jet.

After a couple of minutes, they soon arrived at the five stars hotels. Heading out he saw a party being thrown at the very top of the huge hotel he owned.

Many girls on the way to the party started drooling over him as they walked past him, but they swiftly closed their mouths seeing him holding a girl which confused them beyond their imagination thinking that the hot guy was taken.

One of the girls who stood by a car, smoking, glared at them and crossed her arms.

She slowly approached Taehyung with her tight-fitting dress and stood in front of him.

His face then lit up with shock, as the woman in front of him tapped on her heels when scrutinizing him.

"I see you're back here," she said inhaling a few clouds of smoke but he quickly grabbed the cigarette and threw it to the ground, to lit it down with his feet.

"Not here, Jieun. Don't you see my wife's sleeping?" he raised an eyebrow as she scoffed and swayed her head back in disbelief.

"Pfft, so you're married now?" she said while looking at Jisoo with disgust, making him look at her with his dark gaze that can kill.

"Yes. Got a problem?" he said with his deep tone, making her have chills down her spine but she remained calm and rolled her eyes.

"Tsk, chill. I'm just asking."

"Hmm, are you asking? Or are you really just jealous?" he said with all seriousness as he turned his back on her to proceed in his walk to the hotel.

Feeling nervous, Jieun looked at everyone looking at her and focused back on him.

"I-i am not! I'm actually congratulating you!" she yelled to make herself less embarrassed than she already was by all the stares she was receiving.

"You better be, or else I won't hesitate to shoot that head of yours. My wife. My Property." He spoke deeply before walking into his hotel and getting up to his floor to lay his wife down on the bed.

Jieun was now fuming in anger and gritting her teeth. "That should be me! Not her! I'm sure if I had confessed back then he would've been mine right now." she ran through her hair and glared at everyone who walked past her looking as if she was one crazy woman.

"I'll get rid of her. Then you shall be mine like we should've been back when I was 15 and you were 18. I don't care, I'm willing to do anything to have you. Even if you love that girl and are married. uGH, SHE'S EVEN PRETTIER THAN ME." she yelled at herself for the last part making people cross by the other road thinking she's actually crazy.

"Whatever, I know he likes sexy girls, and her... she's far from being sexy," she mumbled to herself and groaned, looking at everyone before walking out of there.