11.

Pushing her lightly against the wall he trapped her with both hands on each side and locked his eyes with hers.

He gritted his teeth and gave her a stern look that sent shivers through her spine but her expression remained unreadable as she tried her best not to show any sign of weakness. Unsatisfied by her reaction, he softened his gaze and smirked lightly.

"What did you think I was going to do?" he asked, biting his lips she then breathed out a little air she didn't know she was holding in and scoffed. "I don't know how would I know your intentions when you're so confusing sometimes?" she said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Not believing her he chuckled and shook his head in denial."Pshh, I'm sure you thought I was gonna kiss you, huh?" he raised an eyebrow smirking being sure of himself, contrarily she coughed and rolled her eyes in contradiction.

"Why would I want you to be my first kiss, idiot?" she looked away for a slight second folding her arms around her chest, annoyed. Her tiny action made Taehyung's eyes widen while keeping his gaze on her looking a bit tense.

Jisoo who got confused about not obtaining any rejoinders looked up with an ambiguous look plastered on her face."Why are you staring at me like that? Are you okay?" she asked out of concern, he then cleared his throat looking a bit stiff and pointed down to her chest.

Confused she looked down to where he was pointing and got shy seeing her cleavage being a little too exposed. She quickly placed a hand to cover it and blushed. "I didn't do that on purpose," she spoke shyly staring straight into his eyes, simultaneously his heart started beating unevenly feeling a weird sensation in it.

Aish... what's wrong with me today?

"Tsk, you look cute when you're blushing Jisoo-ssi," he replied chuckling hoping that his retort would distract him a little from the weird sensation he felt inside his chest.

Hearing him chuckle, she rolled her eyes and poked her inner cheek with her tongue. "Shut up, we only have 7 minutes, finish ur job will you?" she said turning her face to the window, miffed.

Seeing her all flustered and annoyed, he smirked and brought a finger under her chin to make her face him. "So we're being straight forward now, huh?" he stared down at her heart shaped lips then to her eyes.

Analyzing him, her heart started beating unevenly, his stares somehow made her weak and she didn't even know why. "Could you just stop?! I just want these seven minutes to be over, so be quick!" she yelled snapping her fingers in pronto.

Rolling his eyes, he smirked and licked his bottom lip to proceed with his plan in order to make her fall for him.

right, I should get into action.

He swiftly brought his face closer to hers staring down at her lips, simultaneously she responded quickly and frowned while backing her face away from his.

"What are you doing?" she asked, putting a hand on his chest to stop him.

He looks down at her resting hand on his chest and glances up, chuckling. "What? I just want to take off that necklace," he said acting dumb trying his best to cover up his plan. Jisoo who got fooled turned away and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

aishh why did I think he was going to kiss me?! my hearteu is bounce.

She rolled her eyes and smirked knowing what to do next. "It's my turn now," she faced him and approached him staring down at his lips just like he did with her.

wait what? Did it work?

Astonished by her act, he didn't move an inch but his heart began to beat unevenly staring at her face then to her lips and within seconds he was pushed on the bed which caught him off guard.