34.

"Why are they so many?" she asked when taking a gander at all the police officers strolling around and securing every cell.

She was fascinated and carefully scrutinized everything she might do.

She definitely did not want to take an off-base action and ruin what she arranged somewhat before at the lodging.

Whence she painstakingly took her estimations at the exact moment.

While clutching her breath, she pulled the alert close to her and tossed a brief period ticking bomb. No, it was certifiably not a real bomb however a phony one. To make a fantasy so that the police officers can fear it and evacuate from the zone.

When the action occurred, she began identifying individuals freezing and taking off. "THERE'S A BOMB!" somebody hollered.

She then set aside this effort to run towards Taehyung's cell and yelled his name to catch his eye.

When she succeeded, the two of them took a gander at one another and clasped hands after she got a few keys and delivered him.

"How did you-." he attempted having a go at saying one of his lines when meeting her.

But she cut him off and gave him a look of conviction that demonstrated mettle.

"We don't have time. We need to go at this moment!" she began running towards level 4 and continued towards the leave, where the rooftop is.

Taehyung then again was feeling somewhat regretful when perceiving her being excessively coordinated for this getting away plan.

He was in fact preparing himself for the later outcomes. That he's going to face once he comes out with the surprise.

In any case, at this moment, all he pondered was the unexpected he held here. Jisoo then again felt the entirety of this excessively scrappy.

She wasn't the sort to get fooled yet right now she simply didn't maintain that perspective to recognize the bogus data in the entirety of this.

Subsequent to showing up at the rooftop, Taehyung unexpectedly halted her. "What why are we stopping?!" she froze a bit when seeing her husband halting with a faulty look all over and demonstrating a color of regret too.

"Promise me. You won't get mad when I tell you this..."

"We can talk about it later. We have to go now, or else they'll bring you back because I know that the illusion I left back there won't last for long," she pulled his hand and turned to see no helicopter which confused her and made her scared that she wouldn't be able to save him.

She was going to scold someone yet all things being equal, she halted when hearing a few firecrackers.

She scowled at the abrupt surprising sound and gazed upward.

A heave left her mouth at the stunning perspective. Her name showed with the pyrotechnics and a major 'Happy birthday.'

A tear escaped her eyes and soon Taehyung held her nearby wishing her a cheerful birthday while cleaning that little tear of hers.

She at that point sneered and hit his hand away feeling angry at him for doing this to her. She was indeed relieved that this was not what she thought it was but was also scared because it felt so real.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW-." Taehyung snickered and quickly maneuvered her into a kiss to maintain a strategic distance from her yellings yet destroyed when she pulled out and began hitting his chest.

"YOU IDIOT I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME WORRY FOR YOU!"

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to surprise you-."