2.

"You're the reason. We're locked in here stupid"

Jisoo, who was irritated by the man standing right in front of her, spoke through clenched teeth.

Her expression spoke it all: she was irritated.

She did have the desire to murder him, but it was only a wish. She is well aware she is incapable of committing a crime; in fact, she is far too innocent.

"Cute" Taehyung nonchalantly replied, not caring about what the girl just said while sitting down on the cold hard floor. He could care less. He actually found this situation fun, because all this girl did was scold him like any other day. He's definitely used to it by now.

It's been a month since they've been locked in jail and Jisoo doesn't think she can survive another week with this jerk without getting into trouble every little second of her life. She was indeed tired but still kept her guard up since he was the reason why she's been caught.

They both basically have been blaming each other ever since that day. Leaving no choice for them to despise each other. He ruined her plan while she did the same for him.

Today, she tried chasing him since he asked for it after making a tantrum for her tardiness and now they ended up in this dark room locked together.

UGH.

"How many times am I to tell you to stop disturbing me, whenever I am taking a nap on the lunch table and also what's your problem if I'm late to clean the stairs?"

"Yah! Who takes a nap on the lunch table stupid? And we're assigned as partners in that shit I didn't want to do them alone,"

"I do! I have the right to do so since my rights were taken away from my parents" She mumbled out the last part, facing the door bluntly.

"What'd you say?" He raised an eyebrow at her. She ignored him since she knew he wouldn't give a damn about what she had to say in the first place and if he ever did, she'd be very surprised.

"Hey, idiot I'm talking to you"

"Oh shut up. It's not like you'll listen to what I have to say."

"Fine. Whatever last time I tried being nice with you I ended up being in trouble,"

"Guess you've learned your lesson. You should stay away from me." She sneered, smirking at his face.

Feeling the last bit of patience. He cracked his knuckles and approached her with gritted teeth. Jisoo quietly gulped, not making it noticeable, no matter how much she hated him.

A tiny part of her however found him a bit scary.

I mean he's in jail for a reason, who wouldn't be scared if they're facing a criminal?

"Who are you to order me, huh?" He lifted her chin with one of his many fingers, making her stare into his cold eyes that could kill.

She rolled her eyes as if she cared about living at this point. Call her suicidal or whatever, she really doesn't care.

In fact, she'd rather die in here than in front of her loved ones.

Even if she didn't have any, but Seokjin and also a guy she met while being locked up in here... and the fact he's best friends with this jerk.

jeon jungkook'

She let out a small laugh Taehyung got confused and let go of her chin. He found her very strange. He always wondered how this girl never showed any sign of weakness.

Jisoo wipes the blood from the corner of her mouth and smirks.

"Wae! I'm just doing you a favour, leave me alone and you're free from all problems, take it or leave it" She emphasized her words seriously while looking into the guy's eyes deeply.