32.

The moment the door slung open revealing a few men pointing their guns around the room.

I stayed relaxed under my heartbeats that were pounding hard against my chest signaling me that it was time to set my plan to implement.

"The girl is not awake, so it's not her!" one of them yelled letting me calm down and rationally smirk. I delicately threw the gun powder down on the bleach trail I produced a little earlier and meekly waited for the chemical reaction.

"Hey guys do you smell that?!" someone queried causing all of them to start inhaling the smell before apprehending that there was a fire a little near the chair where I was sitting a second ago and was now standing near the door.

"Where the f*ck is she?!" asked one of them as they suddenly started coughing at the smokes increasing due to the little fire. I felt terrible to do this, but I had no other option.

If you want to survive these guys, you need to play with fire without feeling any remorse. So whatever I did just, now was to mislead them with my little science experiment and take that time to escape those dumbasses.

"Looking for me?" I smirked causing their eyes to grow wild and right before they know it, I threw some gunpowder down the doors and closed it before running away.

"SHIT! THE FIRE'S INCREASING! YOU B*TCH!"

"It's the mafia queen for you, IDIOT!" I shouted as I kept racing far from there and suddenly crash into one guy. "Ouch, my nose!" I leaped back on my steps and held my nose who was all scrunched up due to the little injury.

"Well.. well... well... who's this?" said a male before I looked up to them and widened my eyes.

"Don't be scared, I won't do anything to you princess," I scoffed at the nickname and looked at them with a glare causing them to chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and smirked before executing a surprise attack. This will surely advise him how to behave towards women next time. Disgusting pig.

"Princess? You disgusting pig!"I threw him one of my biggest kicks and ran away from there.

Escaping from here will actually be a piece of cake it's quite surprising, to be honest. I expected it to be harder but never mind that.

"ARGH! COME BACK HERE!" he held on to his weak spot and started groaning loudly before pushing the red alarm causing his gang to be warned.

I then rolled my eyes at the annoying sound ringing down my ears and suddenly heard an explosion causing me to halt on my steps and turn around making my eyes widen at the tremendous scenery I caused.

Hiding down a little spot, I breathed out heavily with unsteady hands. I can't believe I'm causing danger but again I can't allow my weak side to take over. They are the bad guys and they deserved it.

"SHIT! WHERE'S THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!" someone started shouting making me look back at the scene I built, where a few gang members were running around to find the flame extinguisher.

I really didn't expect my little science experiment to escape the room where I locked those people to burn but surprisingly it did. I then realized the fire approaching from my direction and hurriedly turned on my tracks to find an exit before It stretches my way.

TAEHYUNG POV

When arriving at the abandoned building after a 20 minutes drive, my eyes widened at the sight of the burning building, and panicked thinking that Jisoo was inside.

"SHIT! QUICK JISOO IN THERE!" I was about to head inside to save her but instead heard a massive bang coming from the back door averting all my men and my attention.