35.

9 months later...

"Hmmm, where are you going?" Taehyung asked as Jisoo got up from the bed and was heading outside the room.

"I need to get breakfast ready," she said about to go down the steps however he being frightened she may tumble down the steps. Immediately hurried up and held her in his arms.

"Yahh put me down. I can walk by myself," she pouted with her natural pregnancy glow and chubby cheeks. Taehyung being mesmerized by her beauty tried not to get tricked and shook his head before clearing his throat.

"Yeah, no. I'm not letting your pretty ass taking these stairs and risk you getting hurt," he said prior to heading down the steps then towards the kitchen.

"Fine..." she sighed and let her husband drive her to the kitchen and delicately place her on the counter before at the same time putting a kiss on her huge baby bump. Which sent small shivers in her stomach.

"Is mommy giving you a hard time? Don't worry appa is going to feed you both. Both my babies." he looked up and placed a kiss on her lips causing her to feel the baby kick and make her gasp.

"Baby... she kicked," she took one of his hands and placed it on the belly. He then smiled and giggled cutely when feeling the little kicks on his hands.

"I want to see her so bad... my little princess..." he kissed her belly multiple times before looking up to gaze at his beautiful wife, who was smiling triumphantly at her sight.

"I can already see she'll love you more. Taehyung if during my labor something happens to me-."

"Nothing will happen to you. We are both together in this. Got it? Both of us."

"But I'm scared..." a little tear escaped from her eyes making him soft and hug her immediately. "I hate it when you cry, please don't be scared. You're a fighter okay?" he cupped her cheeks and looked at her mournful eyes and pouty lips as she gestured adorably when being consoled by his sweet words.

"Okay..." she sniffed and bit her lower lip. "I love you..." He whispered while wiping her tiny tears and smiled warmly at her before turning to cook some breakfast.

"Taetae, I don't want veggies pleasee..." she pleaded cutely which caused him to lick his lower lip trying to control himself to not fall for her cute little trap of disobeying her health measures.

It wasn't the first time her pregnancy hormones kept making her hard to resist. But he never let her win when it came to taking care of her.

"Nope, you're puppy eyes and pleading won't work on me. As your husband, I am talking about full-on responsibility."

Jisoo then pouted angrily and peered down. She had no other choice but to listen to her husband. Yet, that didn't prevent her from expressing her real thoughts as her hormones were consistently in charge.

"You're a meanie," she said before receiving a chuckle in response. He couldn't handle it but find her cute little outburst adorable. "And you're a cutie, now stay put and watch me cook."

"All I see is you being half-naked, what's so interesting in that?" she murmured to herself and afterward felt a little uncovered herself when feeling an unexpected demeanor of frigidity.

She was additionally half-bare, wearing white fancy undergarments. She had maternal garments, however, she didn't wear them when getting up earlier today.

"I want my pikachu blankie..." she whispered to herself and sulked when scouring her arms to feel somewhat warm. While doing that she searched for a cover and swiftly found one on the couch somewhat far away from where she sat.