21.

"I'm sorry, I'm sad to say that... she's...in a coma but the surgery was successful although we do not know when she'll wake up. The bullet was nearly close to her heart. It's all up to her to fight for her life with the support of breathing machines. I'm sorry, we did the best we could, sir."

After hearing the surgery was successful a huge weight was released from everyone including me but I still wasn't satisfied.

I still felt so broken after hearing him say that she was in a coma and there is no sign of knowing if she'll ever wake up from it.

"Can I see her?" I asked in a serious tone, he nodded and that's when I told everyone that I wanted to see her first then everyone else.

I just wanted to have some time alone with her. They all agreed and let me in first.

Closing the door behind, I lost it when I saw her wrapped with breathing machines that helped her breathe under her horrible state. I sat beside her holding her hand that had many needles. I felt bad for her poor little body suffering even after all this.

"Jisoo, baby please wake up. I just want to see you smile. It should've been me, not you to get shot. I also wanted to tell you that I love you. I wish you could tell me those three words again and make me the happiest man alive." I let out a tear as I tried to speak out my mind despite all the pain I'm feeling right now.

"I wish I could hold you in my arms and kiss you, right now. You're seriously my everything and I'm so dumb to have realized these things last minute... I am so so sorry..." I sobbed.

"Baby, please wake up, so I can see that beautiful comforting smile of yours telling me that everything is going to be alright and that you love me."

"Jisoo, I want to make you my wife not for my throne but for us, I don't give a damn about my throne if my queen is not by my side. I just want you to be by my side because you're my queen. I love you so much that words cannot even describe... just please wake up so that I can confess to you face to face. I mean it."

"I love you so much

"I love you so much... please wake up, baby..." I felt my eyes getting heavy as I tried my best to stay awake. I was so exhausted that I needed some sleep but I stayed awake by the fear of losing her.

"Wake up...please... fight for us," I said as I kissed her forehead and cheeks. I didn't want to kiss her lips yet. I wanted her to feel her first kiss with love and meaning. I loved her so much. I wish I was quicker to tell her that. But stupid of me, to make her feel that I didn't love her back when I did.

"I love you..." I whispered as I kissed her hand that was in my hold and slowly drifted away to sleep right next to her. I didn't want to sleep anywhere that wasn't near her. I just wanted to be by her side from this day and forever because I loved her.

"I'll wait for you to wake up so that I can make you mine, officially. My biggest mistake was to make you wait so long because now I get the feeling and it's killing me."