29.

When everyone slowly started to leave the wedding ceremony after being exhausted from the long hours of partying.

The newly wedded couple was enjoying talking by themselves hiding a little far away from everyone.

"The guy was taking the longest shit of his life trying to get those lines out of his mouth while I stood there wanting to kiss you the moment you entered those big doors." he groaned as she laughed at his silly retorts of when they were on stage.

"Like... how can you make me suffer like this?!" he then sighed and focused on her beautiful face as she continuously laughed making him want to kiss her. And just as he was about to, he halted on his steps when hearing his mother's strong voice ringing in his ears.

Softly groaning under his breath feeling dissatisfied as Jisoo stopped laughing, he turned to his mother as she ruined his plan when discreetly rolling his at her.

"That's where you guys were! We've been searching around thinking you guys left." said his mother as she pinched Jisoo's and his' cheeks making them both groan and massage the area once she left it.

"Mom, why would we leave before ours guests?" interrogated Taehyung to his mother who's face lit up into the brightest smile ever at the mention of his question.

"Oh! to have se-."

"Y-yeah let's not make them rush things, shall we? They just got married and have the long night for themselves" said Jisoo's mother as Taehyung's mom frowned out of confusion.

"Yeah, you're right... but I don't see where's the rush. It's not rushing." she replied.

"Ok, let's not start a complaint and just give them the information of where they'll be spending their honeymoon." said Jisoo's mom as she smiled when reassuring her sister in law.

who then nodded in approval while the couple standing in front of them glanced at each other feeling shocked by her statement and shouted shifting both mom's attention back.

"Honeymoon?!"

Both mothers nodded when smiling deeply at their egregious impression, who were not believing if they're being concrete about their mention of such an event.

"Yes, honeymoon. It's a tradition when someone becomes a mafia king once getting married. He takes a 2-weeks vacation on this famous island with his wife for their honeymoon." said his mother confidently when contrarily his lips parted out of shock as if he had never heard about this tradition ever in his life.

"W-what? Are you sure?" he inquired not believing her revelation. His mom then tilted her head and crossed her arms with a neutral expression.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? It's where your father got me pregnant and had you when he first married me," she said making Jisoo blush and Taehyung covering his wife's ears when glaring at his mother.

"I'm serious-." before she could state something else her sister-in-law cut her off with a nervous smile at all the information she was spitting.

"Okay, kids there is a limousine waiting for you guys outside and your luggage is already placed inside the private jet. Now have a safe trip on an Island and goodbye!" said Jisoo's mother before taking her sister-in-law out of there by pulling her arm.

He then let go of his wife's ears and cleared his throat before looking down at her blushing figure.

"I guess we have a honeymoon to attend." he took her hands in his and proceeded on his march to the limousine that was waiting outside for them.

When arrived at the private jet, Jisoo was staring at her beautiful purple diamond ring when sitting inside a room on a king-sized bed.