27.

All the men who stood like a pile of sardines with their heads hung low, parted ways for their boss as he entered by clicking on his gun, indicating the safety was off.

Dusting his hands, he moistened his lips with a smirk as he entered the code where he trapped his enemies.

Just as the code indicated to enter, he waited for the door to unlock on its own, and once it did, the lights automatically opened. His father being to the side, held his personal weapon which only works with his fingerprint, and observed his son perform his scene.

Sehun who had a dark eye from all the extra beatings a few hours ago was now looking tired and exhausted which satisfied Taehyung.

"Tsk. Looks like you haven't responded to my question which justifies the injuries on your body." he scoffed.

Exhausted as ever Sehun spat out on his right and glared at him showing no fear even under his horrible state, and took his time before answering.

"Do I look like I want to respond to an absurd question?" he chuckled with a mocking tone making Taehyung rub his temples and sigh proving a bit of patience in front of him.

"An absurd question? You think everything's silly HUH?" he kicked him right on the stomach causing his already wounded injury to worsen.

Coughing out some blood, he chuckled through the pain not willing to give up and kept on acting strong.

Not feeling satisfied, Taehyung gritted his teeth and flicked his forehead before throwing him to the ground and put a leg on his wound to press on it hardly.

Which made the injured guy groan and yell out of pain, indicating he had given up on acting tough after getting in contact with the cold bloody floor that was his mess.

"Does it hurt now?! HUH?!" he lifted an eyebrow enjoying his view as Sehun started yelling and shrieking from all the pain he produced on his open wound.

Obtaining a yes from his paining state, he smirked and chuckled feeling satisfied seeing the guy in front suffering. He was indeed waiting for this day to have him look weak under his presence.

"You know what else hurts, you son of a b*tch?" he approached his face to his and gritted his teeth while Sehun kept moving from left to right like a mop on the floor still yelling.

"My heart. You hurt my precious baby, my fiancé... and now it's your turn to feel the pain she felt when you shot that precious bullet of yours... could've shot me instead since this war is between us, but you're so fvcking stupid and aimed it on the wrong person!" he gritted his teeth angrily and adjusted his weight on his wound to cause the pain to increase.

Sehun's voice started breaking as he screamed out the pain but those were music to Taehyung's ears and as soon as he fainted, his smile grew wilder.

Backing away after feeling satisfied, he chuckled with his men before leaving his wound alone.

"Weak, my girl can do better and I didn't even blow a single bullet on y'a tsk..."

He said before shifting his gaze at Mr. Bae who had a swelled face, and Irene who was still unscathed but was a crying mess seeing both the people, she loved in a mortifying state.

He approached the girl with an evil glare and lifted her chin once bending down to her height.

She tried looking away but he harshly turned her face back towards his and smirked seeing her trembling under his dark gaze that was piercing down her soul.

"Where's your confidence now, huh? Why aren't you asking me to come back to you?" he let out a deep chuckle, followed by his men which made him turn to them and chuckle a little more and then turn back to her once the climate turned tranquil.