37.

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

As days passed by everything was going fine and dandy. All things considered, that was until the estate got an alert that demonstrated a fight had occurred. Everyone was running in and out just for this gigantic mission getting all set up with all the preparation they had.

As much as Jisoo and Taehyung wanted to spend more time with their little child. They couldn't since their little family second was destroyed by the Russians' unexpected assault in one of the South Korean greatest black powder processing plant claimed by Taehyung.

This had made the couple keep awake for a couple of restless evenings to make arrangements. What's more, at the present time feeling decided as ever from preparing with her husband and Namjoon. Jisoo advised herself from the earliest starting point she'll be partaking in this fight.

As the mafia queen, there was no motivation to pull out. Regardless of whether her husband commonly had disclosed to her not to and it is excessively hazardous for her.

Yet, at last, he had allowed her to demonstrate her position as his queen. To show there are no shortcomings that held them confined behind.

That is the reason Taesoo will remain careful nook with her grandparents while they're on this mission. So that there are no risks or harm caused to anyone they take on a central level.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt or-." Taehyung, who was being reluctant about bringing her in this mission, was unexpectedly kept down with an unexpected kiss that guaranteed him she'll be fine.

"I've trained just for this, baby. I won't. I know our plan and will be following it carefully. Just don't think much about me, okay? I'll be fine," she reassured him once more with her words which calmed him a bit but not that much as this was excessively dangerous for him to consider allowing his significant other to head inside first.

"I hate the idea to let you join. I swear if something happens -."

"Taehyung! Nothing will happen to me stop worrying!" she hit his chest as he sighed and rolled his eyes before pulling her into a secure kiss where it showed nothing but love and admiration. He just couldn't win against her as she had his fingers wrapped over her order. Furthermore, that was what he cherished about her. The predominant and certain side. It was a drug to him.

"I love you, now be careful!" he said when pulling out from the kiss and seeing her running off from his sight to participate in the mission.

"I will! I love you too and see you later. I'll keep in contact with the earpiece!" she hollered as she waved him farewell and entered the culprits' building, otherwise called the Russians' jail.

He then sighed and prayed to not allow anything to happen to her and just by a few seconds. He heard a bomb being impacted which made his eyes jump out of the attachments thinking something turned out badly and as a reflex, he began shouting.

"F*CK SOMEONE REACH HER MIC QUICK-."

"Yah! I bombed the back entrance! You guys can get in the case is clear!" Jisoo said through the earpiece before disconnecting it. Taehyung then let out a sigh of relief and scoffed to himself for doubting her.

"Stupid, don't you know she's clever? Stop worrying. She'll do great. She had training..." he whispered to himself before ordering his men to move inside.

As the mission occurred. Taehyung was taking a gander at every single route for any Russians. He had enough of their little infantile plays that continue endlessly and on. He simply needed to get this over with. The strangest piece of the entirety of this was it was occurring in a jail.