1.

Soft snores from a dark haired man that laid underneath the violet king sized canopy bed filled the whole room.

Suddenly an alarm that was placed strategically on the bedside table, started blaring out loudly.

In a fit of seconds the man had woken up and turned it off.

He threw his legs to the other side of the bed and slipped on his bunny slippers and trudged to the bathroom. Adam found the slippers oddly comfortable hence he wore them irrespective of any stereotype.

He re-entered the room with his toothbrush in his mouth as he worked his way with it.

His pajamas which he had worn into the bathroom was now nowhere to be seen. In its place was a bathrobe.

Adam grabbed the remote of his eighty inch television and switched it on, leaving it at a news' station.

He always liked to know what was happening in their city; Oceanville.

"And again the city's richest tycoon, Adam Hunt, strikes love into the heart of the children of St. Paul Orphanage as he donates two million ceets into the general funding for the renovation of the orphanage," the female newscaster said with a smile.

Adam's hand that was holding the remote fell limply to his side.

He definately remembered instructing them to keep his donation anonymous.

"That's right Mary," her partner picked up from where she left off.

"Inquiries about the funding allows us to know it was the largest amount donated to the orphanage, isn't Adam Hunt marvellous?" he beamed as well.

"What's all this about?" Adam fumed with anger.

Some other famous business men might like the attention but not Adam.

He huffed as he changed the channel.

"Welcome back to Wiwq talk show!" the male presenter laughed as there was a drumroll in the background.

"Back to the topic at hand," his colleague giggled as she raised up a magazine that had Adam's face plastered on the front cover.

"The most eligible bachelor that was on the front cover of 'Most Successful Single Men' is now engaged to an upcoming model," she pouted a bit as she lowered the magazine.

Adam's mouth fell open.

Who's business was that?

"How do you feel about that, Lily?" the male presenter asked with a chuckle.

Lily pouted again. "Every girl in town wants to marry him. His fianceè sure is luck--"

Adam changed the channel before she could finish her sentence.

"And it is confirmed by the board of education; the most wanted career right now by the youths is a tycoon simply because Adam Hunt, a product of our soil is cited as a very famous role model--"

Adam changed the station.

"The top artist of Oceanville drew Adam Hunt as a very beautiful portrait in order to show appreciation for--"

Adam changed the station again.

"Rounding off this morning news, we'll hear a song produced by an upcoming musician named Tim in honor of Adam Hunt who was his inspiration, we hope you're listening Adam," the man on the television screen said in a serious tone as a melody began to play in the background.

Adam groaned before finally switching off the television.

He didn't even know how he grew so famous and popular. All he did was to go to work, earn money and return back home.