5.

The men dressed in black suits all got down from the jeep they rode in.

One of them walked up to the man in charge of the delivery. He flashed him his ID.

"James Ronald, head security of Wil Hunt Company," he told the head delivery guy in a strict business tone.

James looked at the package that was being brought from the huge van by four men.

"My men and I will take it from here," James said and nodded at his men; immediately three of them went to collect the huge box.

They loaded it safely inside their jeep.

James gave the delivery man a curt nod then turned and went back inside the jeep.

"Package 002 is on it's way," he informed his superiors as the jeep took off.

A small giggle that came from the sealed package went unnoticed.

~~~

"Whyever not dude?" Reece demanded a bit flushed as he held an oddly looking object. He was trying very hard not to get angry.

Sad to say; due to one of the campaigns going on, a rule had been set in the city about pickpoketers punishments.

Writing ten pages that states 'I will not steal', to purge the youth of evil and educate them as well.

Reece's fingers still hurt after he was released from the police station counseling room. Tobi was still grinding his pen on the paper in anger.

"You can't join our skating team with that junk!" Thomas refused bluntly.

"Besides, what's that supposed to be?" he asked Reece jeeringly and his team mates that stood in the skating area laughed.

The officer had also warned Reece that new rules were also put to place about fistfighting and other petty crimes that disturbed the neighborhood for minors and it did not involve sitting behind a cell for one day before getting free again like before.

The new punishments were the ones they would hate more.

Reece knew he couldn't afford to go back to writing ten pages of whatever. He would even prefer staying behind a cell on probation.

Reece clenched his fists. "It's my skateboard," he murmured, turning his attention to Thomas once more.

Another loud round of mocking laughter followed his comment.

"Sorry, I thought it was a worthless trash that needed to be recycled," Thomas mocked and they all laughed again.

Reece closed his eyes tight shut.

I won't get mad.

I won't get mad.

I won't get mad.

I won't get mad.

He repeated in his head. He clenched his fist trying so hard to be in check with his emotions.

"I'll make you sorry!" Reece finally had it with their tauntings and grabbed Thomas' coat with his right hand poised to land a punch on his face.

But before Reece could do anything, he noticed another policeman that was patrolling the area. Two more policemen were stationed upfront.

Reece growled and let Thomas go.

Ain't the cops a lil more than usual here? Reece thought inwardly before turning away.

"I'll get you later," he snarled at Thomas and his friends before leaving.

Reece kept both hands in his pocket as he walked down the sidewalk.