13.

When Adam came dowstairs he saw that they had already freshened up before he had. The clothes was still not good enough but it was better than the previous ones they were wearing.

Adam smiled as Scarlett rushed forward and hugged him.

He listened to the other four conversing about all the new things they were going to see, which section they were going to.

I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT AND MY BLESSING ON YOUR CHILDREN, THEY WILL THRIVE LIKE WATERED GRASS, LIKE WILLOWS ON A RIVER BANK. SOME WILL PROUDLY CLAIM, "I BELONG TO THE LORD."

Adam blinked.

He shook his head, trying to shake of the words spoken to him.

"Are you guys all ready?" Adam asked.

They all looked at him.

"Yeah man!" Reece said and pumped his hands in the air. He then turned to Caleb who had kept a hand on his head.

"If I had a camera, I'd have brought it along," Caleb said with a grin. Reece grinned back at him.

"Alright, everyone outside," Adam said as he jingled his keys.

"Whoa there." Adam yanked Matt back as he was trying to leave the house with the rest. "This." Adam collected the book he was holding. "Is not coming along."

"I'm not really an outing person, sir," Matt said, reaching up his hand to collect the book back but Adam raised his hand that held the book higher.

"It would be fun, trust me okay? You won't miss it much," Adam said and kept a hand on Matt's shoulder. Adam then kept the book on the center table.

"Okay then," Matt said and threw one last longing look at the book before he and Adam walked out of the house.

Adam unocked his SUV's door.

Lucy opened the front passanger seat and got in.

Reece frowned. "Hey!" he protested. "I wanted to sit up front!"

Caleb sat by the door in the back seat and Scarlett and Matt entered after him while Reece stood outside, protesting.

Adam got in the driver's seat.

"Get in Reece or I'm going to leave without you," Adam stated calmly. Reece huffed and grudgingly got in the back. Adam locked all the car doors.

He then looked at Lucy then at the others at the back.

"What are we waiting for?" Matt asked, already mising his book and wishing he could get down and get it.

"Seatbelts," Adam reminded them when they didn't take the hint of him touching his own seatbelt.

"Seatbelts!" They all echoed while Sacarlett just giggled.

Reece, Caleb and Lucy all wore their seatbelts. There wasn't any for Matt or Scarlett but it was alright since they both sat in-between Reece and Caleb.

Adam's jeep drove out of his estate.

"But Mr Adam," Caleb called.

"Hmm?" Adam hummed in reply, his eyes still trained on the road.

"You know you're kinda famous, and a mall is always kind of filled with people and you can get recognised," Caleb pointed out.

"That's why I have these." Adam said and pulled out a dark sunglasses.

"I don't think that's going to help very much, sir," Lucy said and chuckled. "Your features would still stand out."

Adam frowned slightly.