16. Crazy For You

After they shared a moment, Amethyst and Jungkook developed a closer bond. She began listening to his thoughts and emotions while learning more about who he was. She discovered that he was studying to become a Paralegal, he was originally from Busan before moving to the main city and enjoyed simple things like drawing and banana-flavored milk, whatever that was.

Jungkook loved that Ami opened up a little more to him. She was only comfortable with him to tell her feelings. Though she still reacted angrily and burned him, he knew she appreciated him. When it came to being nice, she did it implicitly like inviting him in her apartment and not burning him for the day. Not only was he getting to know her, but he also helped her practice spellcraft and teaching her about modern humans.

Jungkook sat on the ground in the witch room, listening to music from his phone and scanning through spell books and potion recipes.

He wasn't really absorbing the information. He just did it to look intelligent.

In fact, he didn't really help her with any spellcraft. He just wanted to be in her presence.

Amethyst came back into the room with treats, which was music to the hopeless romantic's ears.

"You are fortunate I purchase human food every now and then." She glared.

"Having fried unicorn horns are not snacks!" Jungkook complained. "And so aren't serpent's eyes, whatever the hell that is."

She rolled her eyes before aiming the snack to his face with full force. It slapped him but he didn't bother to complain as he saw what she gave him.

"You got me honey buns?" He squeaked, looking up at the witch.

"Yeah, I got a bunch for myself. I did not want it to go to waste." She shrugged before going towards her potions.

He pushed his lower lip out and squinted at her in question. Nevertheless, he ate his snack peacefully as he flipped through the book.

He landed on a page that caught his eye. He didn't know why but it seemed intriguing to him. It seemed like a simple spell but very effective to use.

"Hey, Buttercup." He called her.

"I told you my name, why must you still call me that?" She groaned, turning back to the boy.

"Because you have a violent and aggressive nature, but you're fun lovin' like the Powerpuff girl." He chirped.

She didn't understand his reference but lets it go.

"Hey, why do you keep calling me Cockhead?" Jungkook wondered.

"Because the shape of your hair and head resembles the head of a penis." She explained hastily before she went back to his previous topic, "Now why did you call me again?"

"Oh!" He replied before he shifted the book to her. "Look how cool this spell is."

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking back and forth at Jungkook and the page. "This spell is cool to you?" He nodded like a child, eagerly waiting for her response. "Why does the peanut butter and jelly sandwich spell excite you?"

"Because it's literally just a spell to make a PB&J sandwich!" He reasoned. "Can you please do this spell?"

"Cockh—"

"Please!!" He begged. "I know you've mastered spells! Do this one!"

He wasn't gonna give up on this one. She sighed as she gave up, "Fine. Move back."

Amethyst tapped on her choker's gem and soon enough, her wand came out. Her device activated and glowed in preparation.

"Satisfy the empty belly, give me a peanut butter and jelly." She chanted as she waved her wand. It sprinkled purple glitter substance in front of the boy as it created a miniature whirlwind. Within seconds, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich appeared.