40. And This is Where It Ends

Fair warning: A bit of...gore and slight emotional trauma. Just slight.

~

The wand was activated, sparkling white glitter.

Dusk left the door once twilight came its way. Hues of cobalt scattered through the sky as they waited for the golden star to arrive soon.

With the power in his hands, Nemo flew up in the air casting a lightning rod of ivory into the skyline. He soaked the magic blooming from the wand as his eyes illuminated pale.

Amethyst didn't care at the moment about Nemo as she rushed down towards her injured father.

Seokjin was light-headed and falling in and out of consciousness. He blinked rapidly while he was in the arms of Taehyung.

"Daddy!" Ami sobbed by his side.

"I'll be fine. Just a little tickle." Seokjin choked and coughed up blood. "I won't die."

"Seokjin, we need to go and get the healing potion to calm down the pain," Taehyung informed as he lifted him by the arms.

"Taehyung!" A deeper voice called out.

Their heads turned to see the other members running forward. They looked beaten and bruised with green goo all over them.

Hair was going in different directions with tired eyes drooping down their face.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked, kneeling down to Seokjin.

"Nemo stabbed him in the throat," Taehyung responded. "Someone help me. We need to get him to the safe room."

Namjoon and Jimin nodded, taking a leg of Seokjin while Taehyung held his torso. The two humans followed the guardian to the back of the coven.

"Yoongi! You're helping me with surgery!" Taehyung shouted.

"Why?" Yoongi complained, stomping his feet but ultimately obeying.

"Buttercup, are you okay?" Jungkook pulled her into his muscular arms.

Amethyst was pissed. Her blood boiled at the highest degree possible. Nemo managed to hurt her parents with no regret and now he had the wand.

She didn't want him to win.

She didn't want Wennale to be destroyed.

She was determined to get it back.

Hoseok poked her cheek and said, "Ame—"

The warlock wasn't able to finish it as Amethyst broke free from Jungkook. She launched herself in the wind to face the goblin.

Nemo finished the process by the time she arrived. His green body covered in an all-white attire as he was coated in pearly shimmery.

"Hey, you chode dick reject!" Amethyst spat back. Her wings fluttered in fury.

"Ahh, little one. Have you finally made your decision in marrying me?" Nemo smiled viciously.

"I would rather have a troll orgy."

The white-clothed creature giggled, "Ah, I'll miss your humor after I wipe out your entire race."

"Huh, I would like to see you try, you demon fuck." She scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay!" Nemo shrugged.

He waved the wand before zapping a warlock bystander. Not only did he cause complete and utter pain to their souls, but it also sliced them open, keeping them alive and going through a torturous death.