43. Sad Realities

"You can become a Supreme if you choose to come back to Wennale permanently," Seokjin revealed. "You can't live here."

Amethyst couldn't stop thinking about what Seokjin revealed.

"What do you mean I cannot live here?" Amethyst asked.

"I mean you must live back in Wennale." Seokjin answered. "Being a leader is a busy job. You need to meet with other realm leaders, have meetings with the Wennale council, listen to the complaints of the warlocks or witches, photoshoots on the Wennale Wonder magazine covers..."

She had to make a decision between staying on Earth or become a Supreme.

Though her past self would drop everything on Earth to go back and become the Supreme, her present self was on the fence about it.

Becoming a Supreme was an absolute honor. The position was untouched, not taken, and new to Wennale. She loved her realm and her kind. She wished to protect it with all her might and follow in her father's footsteps to be a respectful, dedicated, and loving leader.

But there was Earth. Though surrounded by completely filthy humans with their kinks and lack of common sense, she enjoyed being smarter than them as it gave her superiority.

Her time on Earth she gained friendships and found irreplaceable love. Her bonds with the mere humans created an electrifying devotion that she wished to continue on.

They irritated her to the brim but she enjoyed Namjoon's constant questioning about herself, Jimin's persistence in bringing her to his youth nights, Yoongi's caring not caring personality, and Jungkook's support and comfort.

She couldn't let that go.

"Hey."

Ami didn't realize she blanked out until Jungkook nudged her. The witch turned to the concerned human by her side.

She forgot that they were now all at a fancy restaurant in celebration of saving Wennale and Amethyst's success.

"Buttercup, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he caressed her cheek, confusion written all over his cute face.

"Yeah...just thinking." She slowly nodded.

"Don't worry about making the decision." He told her. "Relax for now. We're celebrating in honor of you." He kissed her head thrice. "By the way, you look beautiful in that dress." He bent down to peck her lips.

"You have said that twelve times since we got here." She stated.

"And I'll say it again because I love yo—"

"Hey! I may be okay with you, but that doesn't mean you can do PDA with my daughter in front of me!" Seokjin scolded while his eyes were on the menu.

"Sorry, Mr. Magic Sir." Jungkook winced as he let his hands off the witch and retracted back to his menu.

"Anyways, pick anything you'd like. Dinner's on me!" The Grand Warlock announced as he settled the menu down.

"This is a fancy place, Seokjinnie." Taehyung's pupils wandered around the place.

The interior was astonishing. A chandelier hung in the middle of the restaurant as beige with golden accents coated the walls. Gold-rimmed chairs with red velvet cushions perfectly placed with a white 800-thread count cloth covers on the circular tables. Sweet sounds of jazz and low murmur resonated in the area with waiters and waitresses running around.

Seokjin informed everyone on the dress code so the men wore some form of fitted dress shirt paired with slacks and dress shoes while Amethyst had on a thin-strapped waist hugging dress that stopped mid-thigh paired with match platform heels.