34. Worldwide Handsome Talk

It was near one in the morning and everyone was probably in a coma recharging themselves.

Amethyst yawned as she walked through the low lit corridor after a talk with her father. She informed him about what she foresaw as it was vital to their Cold War with the goblins.

Seokjin simply instructed not to worry and let her have fun for the time being. After a day or so, he'll train her, the warlocks, and also the humans to prepare for anything.

He didn't want her to stress since she's been through a lot. He reassured her that they'll be okay and gave her a good night kiss on the head.

Since she was washed up and in her white frill trim nightgown, she headed to bed for a long night's rest. She missed her bed so much, she couldn't wait to be buried in it for thirty-six hours.

Her room was meters away until a hand clasped on her wrist. As a defense, she used her Telekinesis to toss the culprit into the wall. The form slammed into the frontal and reacted in pain. Whoever it was dropped five meters in the air, echoing a loud thump in the passageway.

No one slept on this floor except for her yet she turned to see who it was and it wasn't a shocker to see her dumbass Jungkook suffering on the floor.

"You idiot." She scoffed as she went to help him up. She extended her hand which he took before he stood on his bare feet.

Though tired and cranky, she didn't deny that she found him very cute right now. He had on a blue plaid pajama set, making him look very young. His hair wasn't styled so it stayed flat on his forehead and ended right above his eyebrows.

For some reason, Ami thought he looked like a boba ball.

"Go sleep. Why are you here?" The witch looked up with a pout.

The human smiled with his front teeth protruding out. His doe eyes squinted in bliss as he saw his witch. Though darkness nearly consumed the floor, he could still see how beautiful she was. Euphoria coursed through his veins, forgetting that he was thrown into a wall.

"I just wanted to see my Buttercup." His hefty arms brought her stature closer. He planted a kiss on her temples before pecking her plush cheeks. "God, you're so beautiful."

"Jungkook, we should not be doing this." She shooed her face away from his but it only gave him access to her neck. She squirmed lowly as he triggered a sensitive part.

"I'm not doing anything." He finished his kisses as he gazed back into her dark chocolate covered eyes. "Just wanted to tell you good night but I guess I couldn't keep my hands to myself."

Amethyst bit the inside of her gums. She wasn't mad and didn't have the desire to burn him. Instead, she tried suppressing these fondest and yearning emotions she's been having. But the heat from her cheeks and ears ruined her ploy.

Thank goodness it was dark or else he could see the complete package of her failure.

"W-well, goodnight I suppose." She gulped. "Goodnight, Jungkook." As if her hands did their own thing, they held Jungkook's and rubbed him with her thumb.

His heart thumped at the sight of her unworldly aura but trembled when she did that action. He was drowning in devotion to her, he was blinded by everything else but her. His vision was her.

"Goodnight, Amethyst." He said coyly. God, he wanted to kiss her. In fact, he wanted to show how much adoration he had for her by throwing her onto the bed and hear her screaming the entire night through.

But a cough disrupted the moment.

The two's eyes averted towards the Grand Warlock standing there in his alpaca pajamas, which was a new view for the human to see.