37. And So It Begins

Warning: This chapter is a little bit mature towards...Caution: blood, intense action, and scandalous scenes

~

Clouds of grey thickened the air around them. The smell was too potent for any to breathe. The chemicals within the bomb can cause one to collapse.

But none were affected.

What was left of the coven was in flames. Remnants of brick and cement were scattered around them. Soot and ash coated everywhere.

But none were affected.

As the smoke disappeared in their surroundings, Taehyung and Jimin fanned their arms while Namjoon and Jungkook coughed for air. A scared Yoongi watched the burning coven.

Seokjin watched his daughter as her choker gem glowed violet. His mocha eyes gazed around as he noticed they were safe after the explosion. They were unharmed and untouched, just traumatized by the incident.

He looked back at Amethyst, her eyes closing and crying.

Something protected them and it may be from his daughter.

"Seokjin, we have a problem..." Taehyung announced in a song as he stared into the sky.

"You think?!" Seokjin snapped back.

"Worldwide Asshole, look up!"

The Grand Warlock commanded and stared up, his pupils dilated at the creatures hovering up above.

A legion of flying goblins swarmed across Wennale, ready to win their battle. Though extremely attractive in every ounce of their body, their haughty aura darkened the sky, giving a more suspenseful look to the story.

Am I right?

Seokjin recognized the goblin at the very front of the crowd. He was covered in steel armor with a matching sword latched on his side. His caramel macchiato hair fanned out, exposing his clear forehead. His bolden eyebrows emphasizing his portrayal of intimidation followed with a one-sided curled mouth.

Nemo looked down upon the group as he waved arrogantly at them, "Hey, Seokjin! You missed me? I missed you! How's my little one?"

"Fuck off, Nemo. No one wants you and your pedophilia vibes!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Ahh, Taehyung still as shady as ever!" The goblin laughed. "Nemo Hyungie misses you too." He said in such a cute tone it disgusted everyone.

Even Dory.

"Grand Warlock, we're trying to claim what is rightfully ours!" Nemo announced. "And I know you won't give up without a fight. Am I right, goblins?"

The many goblins behind had an uproar which left the humans' balls dropped.

"First of all, the wand was never yours to begin with." Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Second of all...now Taehyung!"

"You don't have to tell me twice," Taehyung smirked before uncovering his wand and spinning it around with his finger.

Through his wand, he electrified a lightning rod of blue magic into the sky. Flashes of Egyptian blue beamed the goblins' irises, shocking their heads.

As the lightning stopped, the goblins opened their eyes to see a screeching army of winged witches and warlocks flying into the side to fight. There were more than enough magical beings to defend Wennale.

Seokjin snapped his fingers and shining silver swords popped from the ground.

"Grab a sword!" Seokjin instructed. "Grab a wand too!" He snapped his fingers and out came wands through the grass, making Namjoon and Jimin flinch and hold each other.