26. Sensitive to Touch*

Warning: This chapter is explicit...it's not that bad. I wouldn't call it smut so it's mature lol Pls don't blame me, they're in Naameth!!!

~

Amethyst was worried. She didn't enjoy this one bit.

Lilith took her and the men into a nearby building to do the deal.

The succubus's request was rather odd and made the young witch uncomfortable. Ami's pride was on the line and feared that her father was gonna find this out even if Lilith reassured her that he wasn't. He couldn't know, he shouldn't because Seokjin was her father and she didn't want him to see her like this.

The demon wanted her to wear the sensual clothes of a succubus and present it to the population including the boys. So now there she was, staring at her outfit in the mirror. Similar to Lilith's attire, it was blood-colored because succubi do love their red tones. There was more fabric to the clothes but it was nevertheless revealing.

Amethyst's hair was styled half up with a large red bow on top of her head while she wore a collar on to accessorize. She wore thigh-high leather boots to complete the overall look.

Though she hated every bit of this, she noticed how the outfit hugged her body. She was a rather thin girl so she didn't have much to show. This outfit accentuated curves she's never seen before.

"Baby boo, are you ready?" Lilith sang as she barged into the room and smiled at the sight of the witch. "My, my, my. I can understand why you're Seokjin's daughter."

Her eyes seemed hungry and filled with lust when she spoke about the witch's father. Ami made an unpleasant face to which Lilith chuckled at.

"I can't help my craving." The succubus responded. "And it's not my fault you have an appetizing Worldwide Warlock as your father."

Amethyst said nothing and blinked dumbfounded.

Upset at her attitude, Lilith thinned her plump lips into a line. She tugged the young witch to her with her tail. Ami whimpered in fright as she faced the succubus.

It was no brainer to Amethyst on how Lilith was visually pleasing. Every part of her screamed attractive, even with her dominant personality. If looks could kill, she'd commit a whole massacre.

"You are indeed gorgeous." Lilith complimented. "Let's get you to our main stage."

"Fun." Amethyst said with a flat one in her voice.

"You're boasting with glee." The succubus sarcastically said. She brought the witch down the dim lit corridor. Walls felt like they were closing in. Amethyst heard the sounds of demons talking and waiting for the 'show.'

In all honesty, Amethyst was terrified. Unconsciously, she was rather sheepish to wear this in front of the boys. She didn't want to parade her body around Naameth even if they were sex demons. Though she considered herself beautiful, it didn't mean she wanted this. She had nothing to show for.

Meanwhile, the boys were sitting down, chained up in the main room with succubi guarding them if they moved or tried to escape. Thankfully, the sex demons weren't throwing themselves on them but they were still absolutely terrified and turned on.

"What are we waiting for?" Namjoon asked as he eyed out the creatures.

"Ami made a deal with the succubus leader." Hoseok enlightened them. "It's the only way to do it without fighting them. It's better this way."

"Dude, she made a deal with a sex demon where she could get killed," Yoongi admitted. "I respect Ami but there's no way she could fight against them."