Home sweet home🏠

A/N
Just to clear some things up about (Y/N)s brother that will come up in this chapter.  He is actually not your brother but your cousin. After your parents had died you lived with your aunt (your fathers sister, a human), your grandma and your aunts son. Because the two of you grew up together he is like a brother to you now.
He is also an excorcist but started his training later than you.
The two of you are pretty good at combat and always fight each other over the smallest things. 
Hope you enjoy this chapter💕

"Isaac! Don't scare me like that! What are YOU doing here?" You lightly slapped your brothers arm.

"I just missed you so much sis, I NEEDED to see you!" He joked.

"Jokes aside, what are you doing here? Do you have a mission?"

"Nah, it may be surprising, but even I get to have some time off work, and I decided to spend it here." Isaac said and you hugged him.

"Its nice to see you again"

"Oh come on (Y/N), you act like we haven't seen each other in years. We even work at the same place!"

"Just shut up idiot and be happy that I missed you!" You said as you playfully slapped him once again.

"Ok, ok! Clam down bro! What are you cooking?" He glanced at the pan on the stove.

"Just some fried rice, since when are you here?"

"I arrived this morning, and spent some time in the village."

"Wait so you arrived before me and I still had to help granny with the laundry?! Why always me!!" You got annoying and then heard your aunt shout from the other room.
"Can the two of you not fight for even a second?!"

"No!" The two of you shouted back in unison.

"Stop stealing my food! The last slice of steak was for me you idiot!" You complained with a big frown on your face.

"But I deserveto eat it! I work hard!" He contered with a ridiculous argument.

"No you don't! I work way harder than you!"

"You just babysit your classmates all day, thats not hard!"

"And after 'babysitting' them I go on exorcist missions, thats hard!"

The two of you ended up fighting on the floor and while the two were punching and kicking each other your grandma ate the last slice of steak behind your backs. 

"Grandma!" The two of you complained, but your grandma only shrugged her shoulders and said that it was your fault.

After eating Isaac and you went into your rooms to get some sleep because your granny said that the guest would arrive early in the morning and there would be a lot of work to do before they arrive.

It made you happy to see that absolutely nothing had changed in your room, it looked exactly the way it did when you had left.
You put down your bag and laid down on the bed that was way too small for you now.
Looking up at the glowing star stickers stuck to the sealing you thought back to the time you had spent in this house.