Summer festival and confessions

Today was the day of the festival and everyone was looking forward to it.

All of you were eating breakfast, and your classmates asked you some questions.

"I never asked you what meister you are." Bon said.

"Uhhhm this is gonna sound weird, I learned every meister expect Tamer because demons dont trust me so I can't have a familiar." You explained.

"Woah you are really amazing." Shima was amazed.

"Well if you think about it I'm just the perfect weapon, so the true cross order made sure to teach me every way to fight demons." You said while rubbing the back of your neck.

Your grandmother suddenly called out for you, saying that someone wanted to see you.

You walked outside into the backyard where an old friend of yours was waiting.

"Oh (Y/N), you are just as beautiful as I remember, maybe you have gotten even prettier~" he said as he walked up to you.

"Uhhhh hey Sean!" You smiled awkward as he came closer to you than you were comfortable with.

"I'm just gonna leave the two of you alone!" Granny said and went inside. But instead of really leaving you alone, she told everyone including your classmates that a boy wanted to see you, and spied on you with all if them.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you backed off a bit. But Sean didn't seem to notice that you were really uncomfortable and continued to invade your personal space.

"I could ask you the same~ I heard that you are here for an exorcist mission...you really are impressive, so young and already working so hard." He mused.

"Uh yeah I'm just doing my job to help the people." Again you smiled very awkwardly.

"You are such an angel, well literally." He smirked. Sean knew that you were an angel, basically everyone in the village knew.

"Yep, that's me. So why are you here?" You crossed you arms.

"Well I just wanted to ask a beautiful girl to go to the summer festival with me!" He smiled at you which sent shivers down your spine, but not in a good way.

"Uhm Im sorry but I want to go with my classmates..." you dumped him.

"Ohh come on!" He grabbed your arm which you didnt like at all.

"No, I want to go with my friends. Its their first time here and I want to show them around at the festival!" You got his hand off your arm.

"Ok...you will see what you missed." He said and then walked away with a childish frown.

You huffed, because you knew that this wasn't over yet. You just prayed that he would make a scene at the festival.

You walked inside and found all your classmates and your grandma sitting on the floor in the big living room.

"Were you guys spying on me!?" You asked shocked.

"Noooooooo!" Everyone said in unison and it was obviously a lie.

"Uhhh whatever. He just asked me if I want to go to the summer fesival with him." You shrugged, because it wasnt that big of a deal for you.

"And what did you say?" Rin asked weirdly interested.

"Of course no, I'm going with you guys!" You exclaimed.

"Awww poor Sean..." your granny felt bad for him.

"No! He was really weird and made me uncomfortable. Don't feel bad for him!"

When the sun started to set everyone started to get ready for the festival and helped each other put on the Yukatas.
Isaac and you were dressed up by your aunt. Your aunt especially cared a lot about your face and hair, and worked a full hour to give you a pretty hairstyle.
She finished off your hair by putting a rose into it and let you look into the mirror.