Combat training

"Urghhhh." You groaned as your alarm woke you up from your sleep.
It was quite early, the sun hadn't even gone up yet.

You slowly got out of bed, still half asleep you shuffled to the small bathroom to wash your face and pee.
You looked at yourself in the mirror.
Dark circles were under your (e/c) eyes, your (h/c) hair was a mess and you were wearing one of Rins hoodies that was way too big on you.

You started brushing your hair as yawns escaped your mouth and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked tried today.
After you were done brushing your hair you braided it so it wouldn't be in your face. It was very important to you that your hair isn't in your face, because in a fight that could be distracting and could lead to losing it.
Satisfied you looked at the low bun.

You went back to your room, taking off the hoodie and folding it gently, but not before inhaling Rins smell.
You smiled as you looked down at the piece of clothing and looked forward to seeing him.

Opening up your clauset you thought about what to wear. In the end you decided to wear a (f/c) turtleneck and black leggins. 
You went downstairs and packed your lunch and beeakfast, that you would eat on the train, threw your backpack over your shoulder and went to the door where you put on your black boots and a black baseball cap in case your halo would appear in public.

You looked into the house one last time, checking wether you had everything and then left through the door, locking it.
As you walked to the trainstation you looked at your phone. 

💕Rin💕
Hey baby

I hope you slept well and dreamed of me😉jk

Im looking forward to seeing you today! I miss you so much!💕

💕I Love You💕

You smiled as you read Rins sweet message.

"Heyyy!" You walked into the community room where everyone was already sitting at the big table.

"Hi/Morning!" Everyone greeted you.
You sat down next to Rin, greeting him with a hug and a kiss. 

"You look tired..." he said with a frown, as he caressed your cheeks.

"Don't worry about it." You kissed him.

"Ok guys! No more sitting around, we are gonna train how to fight now!" Ellie said as she walked through the door dramatically.
"(Y/N)!" She started and you already assumed she wanted you to work.

"Yeah imma go help Dina research or something..." you mumbled as you got up from your seat.

"No I need you so I can show the others some moves!" Ellie stopped you and you frowned.
You werent looking forward to being Ellies Dummy she could show everything on, but you didnt have a choice, Ellie was your boss.

"Everyone, follow me into the gym! I hope you all have suitable clothing on!" Ellie said as she already started walking.

"To win a close combat fight you dont have to be stronger than your opponent. This is important for the girls, or boys I dunno how strong you guys are, you dont have to be stronger, just smarter." Ellie said, walking into the gym, sitting down in the boxing ring.
"(Y/N)! What do we use when we are not stronger?" Ellie asked really motivated.

"The momentum in the right moment!" You tried to sound at least half as motivated as Ellie.

"Yes!" She shouted.
"Now come into the ring, I wanna show the others some moves!"

You groaned and huffed but of course you climbed into the boxing ring.

"Please dont break any bones, that really hurts." You frowned as Ellie got in a fighting position.

"If you follow my orders I won't hurt you." She smirked and you frowned. She was so about to beat your ass.

Ellie started to show all kinds of attack and defense techniques, throwing you on the ground over and over again.

"Ughhhh did you really have to be that hard on me?" You groaned as Ellie helped you up.

"That was my revenge for you falling down that building!" She lightly punched you, and you winced.
"I want you to fight them one by one." Ellie said.

"Why me?" You frowned, the last thing you wanted was to fight your classmates, especially not in close combat. You knew that it was gonna be awkward and that Rin would be jealous if the other boys would be this close to you, so you suggested something.

"How about I train with the girls and you fight the boys." You said and Ellie nodded.

Surprisingly Izumo was quite good at fighting, of course she wasnt able to win or land even a single hit on you, but she could defend herself and block your attacks. Shiemi on the other hand...you didnt expect much, but it was even worse than how you fought she would fight. Unlike Izumo, Shiemi was really scared to fight you. She held back and didn't even dare to try to punch you.
You huffed. "Look, you need to attack me so we can train how to fight."

"But I dont want to hurt you!" She stuttered.

"Uhhh, you won't...you wont be able to hit me because I'm trained in close combat and you aren't, so just go for it."

"Ok!" She sounded determined and you got your hopes up.

But your hopes were quickly crushed when Shiemi threw the weakest punch at you, you had ever seen.
You huffed, your eyebrows furrowed as you grabbed her arm before it was even close to hitting you and threw her onto the ground of the boxing ring.

"Maybe close combat just isn't your thing..." you smiled at Shiemi while reaching out your hand to help her up.

"Now you boys will fight me! You, the one with the dark blue hair, you will be the first." Ellie said with a very scary smirk on her face.
Rin slowly climbed into the boxing.
"I heard that you are a half demon...and (Y/N)s boyfriend, lets see how strong you are and if you are worthy of being her boyfriend..."

"I think I am." Rin smirked and got ready to fight.

"We will see if you are strong enough to protect my dear (Y/N)." She stared into his blue eyes as she got into position. You knew this was going to be a serious fight, Ellie wasn't going to be easy on him. You just hoped that no one would get hurt.

"I can protect myself..." you mumbled from the corner.

"Shut up!" Ellie shouted and you giggled.
There was no way Rin would win.

Long story short,
He didnt win.

"If you train more, maybe one day you will be able to protect everyone." Ellie smiled kindly as she helped Rin up.
"You fought pretty good."

"Thanks." Rin smiled and then left the boxing ring.

After Rin, Bon fought Ellie, and did pretty well. He didn't win because Ellie was way too good in fighting but he managed to land a few hits on her.
Konekomaru and Shima didnt fight good, but also not bad.
And the guy with the handpuppet didnt even turn up.

"Hey its my time to torture the kids now!" Nicky came walking into the gym.