🔥Camping 🏕

"We will have to walk the rest of the way." You said, turning off the car and stepping outisde.
Everyone frowned after hearing that they would need to walk the rest of the way to the place you were going to camp.

After half an hour of hiking you reached a good place to camp and all of you were very exhausted.
Everyone was already tired and you still had to set up the tent and make food.

You split up the task, Rin, Shiemi and you were going to make the food while Bon, Konekomaru and Izumo set up the tent.
Let's say that it was quiet hard for them to set up the tent because it took them pretty long.
You could hear a lot of cursing and grunting from Bon who was about to completely give up.
Izumo just called everyone dumb while she couldn't even set up the tent herself, and Konekomaru stayed calm and quiet as always.
After an hour your little group was done cooking and the tent was still not standing.

"Im gonna help them..." Rin mumbled, he got frustrated watching them fail.

With Rins help the tent was quickly built and it was time to eat and have some fun.
Rin had done must if the cooking and Shiemi and you just helped him cut up the vegetables.
He ended up cooking a potatoe stew with some meat, and of course it was delicious.

"Mhhhhh this is heaven!" You complimented and Rin blushed.

"This is even better than heaven! How do you do that?!" Bon shouted while he filled up his bowl for the third time.

"Thanks guys..." Rin said shyly, smiling at all of you sheepishly.
"You are so cute..." you mumbled and he blushed even more, whispering that you are even cuter.

It quickly got dark and you all sat around the bonfire, staring the the beautiful nightsky. A million stars shone bright above you, the moon was round and bright.
You looked over to Rin that was sitting right next to you. His hand was on top of yours and he was staring up at the nightsky.
The stars reflected in his beautiful  blue eyes, and you just stared at the stunning view.

"Are you ok?" He whispered, noticing that you had been staring at him for a while now.
He gripped you hand tighter, getting your attention.

"Uhhh...yeah, sorry. The stars were just reflected in your eyes...and I thought it was really pretty..." you mumbled and he quickly leaned in, his soft lips catching yours. His kiss caught you totally off guard but you quickly kissed back passionately.

"You are so cute" Rin pulled away, smirking at you while pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

After some time you packed out the marshmallows and all of you collected some sticks. It was quite adventurous to walk through the dark forest to search for some sticks, even though you weren't alone and didn't walk very far.

Bom somehow alway burned his marshmallows and got really angry about it.

"Because I know you guys have been working really hard, I have a little surprise for you, but you have to promised that you don't laugh!" You said while standing up to get something.

"Ok...promise?" Bon muttered while eating his black marshmallow.

You walked into the tent and everyone wondered what you were about to get.

"Is she gonna do some magic tricks?" Shiemi wondered.

"Or maybe she'll summon a god!" Konekomaru suggested.

"Or...she could...dance?" Bon thought about other things you could do.

"Nope none of that!" You walked out of the tent with a ukulele.

"A ukulele!?" Rin bursted out in laughter.

"Hey! Don't make fun of ukuleli!" You protectively held the instrument.