chapter seven

I made it to my house and was pretty shocked on what they built so far. It was definitely more than halfway done.

(this was the only one I could find tsfjeolfjewikd)

The contractor saw me and he walked over to where I was standing, which was where the driveway was supposed to be.

ct- y/n! it's good to see you!

y/n- nice to see you too, but what's all this about?

ct- well there's some problems with the structure, follow me.

He lead me to one of the wooden pillars, and explained what was happening. Basically, the land was uneven and wasn't very good for the foundation for the house, so he told me what my two options were.

ct- okay so, you have two options.

I listened closely.

ct- option one is to tear all of this down and find a flat surface to build the house or option two involves to continue building the house and might face other problems related to it in the future.

(A/N: I'M PROUD OF MYSELF I GOOGLED THIS PROBLEM AND WROTE AB IT EEK 🤠)

y/n- how long do I have to think about this?

ct- it depends. how long you want, but the sooner you tell us the sooner we can start building or continue building.

I nodded, and told him that I would think about it. I made it back to the hotel and texted the group that I was back from my meeting and would be shopping around.

I really needed to figure this out. I didn't want to really shop around in Caesar's Palace so I walked down the Strip to the Grand Canal shoppes inside of Venetian. This is what it looked like;

I shopped around for a few hours, and went to Sephora and Gucci

I shopped around for a few hours, and went to Sephora and Gucci. I got some more makeup - not that I needed it - and a new Gucci belt.

I checked the groupchat and it seemed that everyone was at Bryce and Ant's penthouse watching another movie, and I made a plan to meet up with them.

I made my way back to Caesar's Palace, and stored my bags in my bedroom in the penthouse. I walked into the hallway to the room right next door and opened the door. It didn't seem that anyone heard me open the door, so I decided to scare them.

I sneaked into the movie room - which the penthouse convinetly came with - and saw that they were all on a couch.

y/n- BOO!

They all shouted and stared at me.

a- y/n that's not funny.

y/n- yes it is.

I started laughing.

y/n- aye you prank me all the time so I thought why not do it to yall.

I sat down next to Bryce.

y/n- what are we watching?

b- uh It 2.

y/n- seriously?

They all nodded.

y/n- I'm not watching that. ill get spooked.

I walked back over to the main living room and looked on my phone. I made a quick TikTok and posted it to make the start of my account.

I saw Noah walk into the living room also.

y/n- can I ask you a question?

n- yeah, what's up?

y/n- why'd you ask to room with me?

n- uhh no reason.

y/n- no, there has to be a reason.

n- none.

y/n- tell me.

n- no.

y/n- please

n- no.

y/n- what can I do to make you tell me?

n- uhh nothing.

His face grew red and then he walked back to the movie room to continue watching their movie. Whatever. Imma go swimming. I walked upstairs and unpacked my swimsuit from my suitcase. I quickly changed into it;

I grabbed a white towel from the bathroom, and walked into their movie room

y/n- hey guys imma go swimming. does anyone wanna come with?

They all looked back at me. Ant gave me an iconic death stare and started to watch the movie. Bryce just ignored me, but Noah well, he just stared at me for a moment. Then turned his head back to the movie.

y/n- uhm okay.

a- y/n. hall.

I followed him to the hallway.

a- what are you trying to do?

y/n- go swimming.

I smiled and his eyes narrowed.

a- you know what I told you.

y/n- yep. and it's not true.

a- well his boner says otherwise.

I just stared at him and rolled my eyes.

y/n- whatever I'm going swimming. dueces.

(a/n: hey yall I loved this chapter and ty so so much for all of the reads on this! i love you all so so much! ty!!)