chapter seventy

a/n: listen to this song!! ^^

recap:

The moment I said that I took my final breath and my face softened.

--

I felt a pillow hit my head. I opened my eyes to see Anthony, my brother, standing by the doorway, getting some pillows ready to throw at me.

y/n- what?

He threw one at me before starting to talk.

a- are you coming with me to move into sway or not?

y/n- huh?

I say, rubbing my eyes from my sleepiness.

a- i said.

He threw another one at me.

a- are you

a- coming with

He throws another.

a- me to move in to sway?

I paused, not entirely sure what happened. Wasn't I engaged to Noah, my old friend from middle school?

y/n- didn't we already move in?

He looked at me with a confused face.

a- i don't know what world your living in, but we never moved in there. today's the day we're supposed to be moving in.

He paused, to grab another pillow from the floor.

a- your lucky to be coming with me.

y/n- who said i wanted to go?

a- you, a few weeks ago.

That's right, I did.

a- so are you coming or not? i could just leave you here to fend for yourself.

I shook my head as I got up from my bed.

y/n- I'm coming. you can leave now?

a- don't have to tell me twice.

He says, and runs back down the hall towards the living room.

Wait, so none of that actually happened? Everything was just a dream?

I guess it was. And I guess me and Noah would never happen. It was just another one of those dreams that feel like reality.

And we'll always just be old friends...

-- THE END --

a/n; that's it! the end. woah. i wanted to personally thank every single one of you for reading this book, i wouldn't be here without all of you! if you guys need anything or want a face reveal or something, go request @emilywithapinkcowboyhat on Instagram!!

one year update: hey! if your still here and still have this saved, do you want me to make a sequel and actually write it? ik it's been a long time but if you want me to i actually will!

thanks everyone, and goodbye!

probably a year and a half update idek: 

- hey, so there most likely won't be a sequel to this and this is the end, i'm sorry! idk i had one planned but i guess i just lost interest? and noah not really being popular anymore doesn't help it either, but thank u for reading anyways!

if you guys are looking for an outer banks book, check out the one i have posted!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 | 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤 🎉