chapter forty-two

recap:

Maybe we'll do what your thinking after swimming...

I smiled.

n- i heard that.

--

I headed up to my room and then back to Cynthia's to change into my swimsuit which looked like this;

We both had sobered up a bit, as I realized when I grabbed a water from the mini-fridge. I know I'd be a complete mess tomorrow, but it didn't matter.

y/n- you ready?

cyn- YES lemme just get some towels for everyone.

She said as she walked into her bathroom and grabbed 4 white towels and handed two to me.

y/n- omg I'm so excited!!

cyn- same!!

I went to where Noah and Blake were sitting, and I saw that they were watching sports on TV.

y/n- come on guys we're going!!

I handed Noah a towel and a water bottle, in which he thanked me with a kiss on my forehead.

I waited for Cynthia to grab the key-card and then we left the room. We got down to the pool about maybe 2-3 minutes later, and I put all the stuff we had taken on one of the lounge chairs.

Blake and Noah had ran up to the pool- which was literally empty probably considering the fact that it was around 4am in the morning- and jumped in before us.

Me and Cynthia jumped in at the same exact time.

--

We swam around for a little bit until I got bored, so I decided to make some TikToks with Noah.

(lol no i didn't put it in here)

cyn- hey do you guys want to go head up back to our rooms?

y/n- yeah, i gotta take a shower.

n- me too.

And unfortunately Blake had to say something else.

bl- we know you two are gonna take a shower together.

I just looked at him with a 'wtf' look on my face and just rolled my eyes. 

I grabbed the white iconic hotel towel and wrapped it around my wet body.

We headed upstairs and I said bye to Cynthia and Blake, which were eager to get back into their own rooms - we all know why.

I laughed at my thoughts and headed inside with Noah. 

n- so.

y/n- uh so what??

n- nothing, nevermind.

I shook my head and announced that I'm going to take a shower. He nodded, and I took a pretty quick shower and wrapped another white towel around my body, leaving the bathroom.

-- smut 🙄-- (help me I'm dying oh and btw I'll write things i don't wanna write lIkE tHiS yay)

I walked into the room to see Noah on his phone, like usual.

n- hey, you done in there?

He says without looking up at me.

y/n- hm.

He laughed and finally looked up at me.

n- uh...

I walked up to him and took his phone from his hands, which he obviously wasn't looking at right now, and put it down on the desk.

The next thing I know is him coming back behind me and pinning me against the wall. (help i need help rn 🙄) I laughed.

y/n- eager much?

He cut me off by kissing my neck.

He took my tOwEl oFf and I took hIs tOp oFf.

I led him to the bed and tOoK hIs pAnTs oFf and climbed ontop of him.

n- you sure you wanna do this?

y/n- you know i wanna...

I say and eventually he climbed on top of me.

wItHoUt wArNiNg hE tHrUsTeD iNtO mE.

-- sMuT oVeR 

(a/n: hi i hope that was what yall wanted i guess rEmEmBeR bAbY sTePs ig and tell me what you think HAIJIHIHEH)

Around thirty minutes later, I lay by him, us both trying to cAtCH oUr bReAth.

y/n- hey I'm going to change, ok?

He nodded, and I went to the bathroom to changed into some sleepwear.

I walked back to the bed, and laid up next to him, and we both fell asleep minutes later, him holding me in his arms.

a/n: hi uh if you guys want me to write more smut in the future of this story comment and I'll try to make it better if KDSDFDKDJKSDJ