chapter fifty-one

recap:

I tried to say until I looked behind me, and saw something that I would've never expected.

Cynthia was recording all this, but I didn't care.

I saw Noah standing there, on one knee, with a box in his hand.

My hand covered my mouth, knowing what was happening.

n- y/n, when if i lost you in the hospital, i didn't know what i would've done. i don't want to ever loose you.

He opened the box to reveal a ring.

Tears were forming in my eyes.

n- y/n reeves, will you marry me?

---

Before he tried to say anything else, I interrupted him.

y/n- yes!!

He stood up and I kissed him. As on queue, fireworks just shot up in the sky. As I broke away from the kiss, I smiled as he put the ring on my ring finger.

 As I broke away from the kiss, I smiled as he put the ring on my ring finger

(teehee ignore the paris thing in the background ofc)

I turned back to Cynthia who just stopped filming and ran over and hugged me.

cyn- congrats!! show me show me!!

y/n- thank you!!

I showed her my hand and I looked over to Noah who was hugging Blake.

I couldn't feel even more happier.

cyn- ooh very pretty!!!

I smiled at her, and she went over to hug Blake. Noah put his arm around me.

cyn- so when are you going to ask me?

I burst out laughing and Blake looked at Noah with a nervous smile.

bl- uhh...

cyn- I'm just kidding, I love you.

I realized the last three words she said at the end, and I don't think she noticed her slip-up but Blake, me and Noah definitely noticed.

bl- did you really just say that??

cyn- I guess I did.

I didn't want to interrupt their private moment, so grabbed Noah's hand and pulled him away towards the drink station to get another refill for the walk to the car. As I handed the cup to the employee, I couldn't stop looking at my hand. 

I was engaged. Woah. I kept thinking until one thought popped into my mind. Uh oh.

y/n- uh noah??

n- yeah??

y/n- what will ant think about all this??

He smiled.

n- remember how you woke up and i wasn't sitting by you?? 

y/n- yeah. 

n- i asked him.

y/n- oh... well what'd he say??

n- he said that he was fine with it and would love to see you happy.

I smiled. The employee gave me my cup back and we walked back to Cynthia and Blake. 

y/n- hey.

cyn- heyy so turns out we're uh sleeping in a different room tonight...

--