chapter fifty-two

a/n: hi everyone, this is a pretty big chapter so I put a song recommendation above ^^ to listen to during the chapter because the song has to do with the chapter!! love you all! enjoy!!

recap:

I smiled. The employee gave me my cup back and we walked back to Cynthia and Blake.

y/n- hey.

cyn- heyy so turns out we're uh sleeping in a different room tonight...

--

My eyes grew wide and I practically had to stop myself from laughing. I looked over to Noah, who was shaking his head at me.

n- uh anyways let's go get some dinner before we head back to the hotel?

The rest nodded their heads, and we went to a drive-thru and got some dinner before heading to our hotel called Aloft.

( yes i did really just put a whole new bedroom from a different hotel because I didn't like the original one 😁🔪 )

Noah was driving, as usual, and I kept thinking and staring out the window.

n- hey everything ok??

He paused for a second.

n- are you regretting-

I cut him off.

y/n- no, no. I'm just thinking.

I give him a friendly smile and look back out the window.

We made it back to the hotel, and I stared at the lobby.

It was really really pretty, with some accent colors all around.

I followed the rest of the group and waited in the elevator to get up to the 8th floor, which everyone's suites were there.

Josh had texted Noah during the time that we were at Six Flags saying that when we were back to meet in his room. Noah had told me during the car ride that no one other than Cynthia, Blake, and Ant knew that he was going to propose, so it would be a surprise to everyone.

I followed Noah and the rest to knock on the door, and we heard running to the door. I stood there with Noah's arm around my shoulder, looking at the door, wondering who would open it. Not completely to my surprise, it was Ant, of course, eating from a bag of popcorn.

His gaze immediatly went down to my hand, and he saw the ring.

a- SHE SAID YES??

n- yep.

He smiled and looked over to me and I just smiled.

j- what's going on??

I heard Jaden say and appear at the door by Ant.

He was clueless, of course.

j- what happened??

I laughed and showed him my hand.

j- WHAT

He let us in, following us and sitting on the bed. The others looked at us in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

Jaden picked up on that and had to expose the secret, I guess??

j- SHE'S ENGAGED-

The room was filled with 'wait what?' and 'no way'.

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand in the air for everyone to see proof.

Everyone came up to me and Noah and said congrats.

We decided we wanted to have a group movie night.

jr- OKAY SO WE HAVE THE MOVIE PICKED OUT, WE JUST NEED SOMEONE TO GO TO TARGET AND GET SOME SNACKS!

He yelled, of course.

y/n- I'll do it. Why not??

jr- really??

y/n- yeah, why are you so surprised?

jr- i dunno, just that you wanted to get them.

I laughed and shook my head.

I grabbed my purse.

y/n- I'll be back in maybe thirty minutes?? you guys decide on a movie during that time, k??

They nodded, and I shut the door behind me. I walked down the hallway to the elevator, and went down to the parking garage near the hotel, which is where Noah had parked. It was free with the hotel stay, of course.

I drove across the city to the Target in the downtown area, parked in the parking lot and got out of the car, and walked into the Target. It surprisingly wasn't that busy, so I went through the aisles and picked out some snacks that everyone would like.

I went up to a cashier, paid, and went back out to the rental car. I put the bag of snacks in the passenger seat, and went on my way. I was driving by the ball park, and there was a red stop light ahead so I stopped and looked at the ball park. It was pretty big.

The light finally turned green and I started driving further. I looked over to my side and when I saw the car it was too late. The last thing I heard was a huge bang...

-- TO BE CONTINUED --